Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perfect example right here of the people trying to get their undeserving kids in ^^^ You should bribe your local HS to let you retake English. I can already tell your seed is in dire need of a good bribe to get them past that incestuous blue blood hurdle.
    Whats wrong? You do not like negative comments about your range rover? It is very nice car and you are very special for driving it. Is that better?

Comment

Bribery at top institutions nationwide

Whats wrong? You do not like negative comments about your range rover? It is very nice car and you are very special for driving it. Is that better?

What wonder what the ratio is of democrat leaning parents and republican leaning parents (strictly as a sociological experiment) that would partake in this. If I was a billionair, i would not bribe anyone so my kids can go to a better school (they would have to earn it getting accepted on their own, i would of course pay the tuition bill since i would have the doe).

I also, don't switch teams if my kid doesnt get playing time....i order him to work harder and earn the playing time. (which actually worked) others had just left the team (they were steadfast crying demcrates)...I am right leaning so my philosophy is work hard, earn what you get.

Comment

What wonder what the ratio is of democrat leaning parents and republican leaning parents (strictly as a sociological experiment) that would partake in this. If I was a billionair, i would not bribe anyone so my kids can go to a better school (they would have to earn it getting accepted on their own, i would of course pay the tuition bill since i would have the doe).

I also, don't switch teams if my kid doesnt get playing time....i order him to work harder and earn the playing time. (which actually worked) others had just left the team (they were steadfast crying demcrates)...I am right leaning so my philosophy is work hard, earn what you get.
        I am left leaning so my philosophy is work hard, earn what you get.

Comment

I am left leaning so my philosophy is work hard, earn what you get.
          thats nice but cuomo the homo is taking, and taking and taking from the the "Haves" and Giving it away to the "Have Nots".....this is not right....if you support this and you are with him (then you are full of SH_T)!!!!!!

Comment

thats nice but cuomo the homo is taking, and taking and taking from the the "Haves" and Giving it away to the "Have Nots".....this is not right....if you support this and you are with him (then you are full of SH_T)!!!!!!
            Not interested in this political debate on a kid soccer forum. Soccer is not a right leaning demographic at all for what it is worth. Right leaning tribe prefers other sports.

Comment

Not interested in this political debate on a kid soccer forum. Soccer is not a right leaning demographic at all for what it is worth. Right leaning tribe prefers other sports.

Thank you...for playing along with my overall point....soccer is not a real sport since a players ability is strictly discretionary by the person evaluating (which can very easily be bribed and/or paid off)....In a real sport you earn what you get, Track and Field, wrestling, boxing...."you want to be the man?...you gotta beat the man"!!!!!

Comment

Thank you...for playing along with my overall point....soccer is not a real sport since a players ability is strictly discretionary by the person evaluating (which can very easily be bribed and/or paid off)....In a real sport you earn what you get, Track and Field, wrestling, boxing...."you want to be the man?...you gotta beat the man"!!!!!
                This monkey is back again? Bored at work today? How is the 9 year old pugilist? Anything but the sport debate all day; is tired and dumb.

Comment

Sounds good. Sure your kid will have a blast running track. Enjoy.

Comment

A soccer match is a pleasure to play and watch even if your team loses. A track meet is god-awful for all involved even if your team wins. Been to plenty of both.

Comment

A soccer match is a pleasure to play and watch even if your team loses. A track meet is god-awful for all involved even if your team wins. Been to plenty of both.
                      I agree as to which is more fun to participate in (obviously soccer)...but there when the game is over everyone has there own opinion as to who the best player and worst player was. But when the track meet is over....there is no question (weather you love him/hate him) who the fastest person was!!!!!....competition in its purest form.

Comment

This monkey is back again? Bored at work today? How is the 9 year old pugilist? Anything but the sport debate all day; is tired and dumb.
                        he is still 8....and can kick any one of your pathetic weak kids _SS!!!!

Comment

Sounds good. Sure your kid will have a blast running track. Enjoy.
                          Losers and wimps will always say they want to have a "good time"

Comment

I agree as to which is more fun to participate in (obviously soccer)...but there when the game is over everyone has there own opinion as to who the best player and worst player was. But when the track meet is over....there is no question (weather you love him/hate him) who the fastest person was!!!!!....competition in its purest form.
                            dont disagree. go forth and be pure and fast.

Comment

he is still 8....and can kick any one of your pathetic weak kids _SS!!!!
                              lol...he plays soccer?

Comment

dont disagree. go forth and be pure and fast.
                                yes but for please please dont make us watch. pure and fast is lousy overrated entertainment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X