Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    again false information by the sheep. You keep being the follower of fake news and information. You are completely indoctrinated into these false data and numbers and unable to see the truth.
    What was false? Just the lies fed to you day to day non stop...
    Sad isn’t it?

Comment

Hello!! Do you not research the numbers yourself? NY had over 400k, we just hit 152k, more than half in just the last week...and then of those, the amount in Miami alone, is more than 1/2, where everyone from ny and nj went.
      I am not preaching Fox news, I research myself.
      Also out of the positive cases, have you done the research? Do you how many are asymptotic how many required hospitalization? Do some homework.

As for all else, it’s ok that you choose to sleep, it’s easier. But do realize there are 2 very different realities, when you realize yours is the fake one, you can then maybe start to accept the truth.

Few examples
      Your reality, fake new etc... Hillary will win the election, 96% odds, all the best polling numbers, would take a miracle for djt to win...
      Mine:
      Trump will win, Trump won

You and fake news
      Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, but but, meltdown, how did he win, crying, anger, mueller, shifty shift, Pelosi, pussy marches, riots, tantrums, etc...Ukraine, impeachment, etc...
      Me:
      More money in my paycheck, more jobs, 401k gains, life is good, law and order, there is no impeachment, Ukraine will be Biden’s problem when the truth comes out. Etc...

You and fake news:
      We are all going to die, climat change, Covid, wear a mask, don’t go outside, live in fear

Me
      China sent us a new disease, wash my hands, take the necessary precautions, go outside, live life, be happy...watch as the gates and Obama’s by their new beach houses etc...
      NY had <400 cases today and only 8 deaths. FL hits new records every day and that's with all the snowbirds gone for the summer

Comment

The denser the population, the more mass transit, the harder to stop the spread. Yet many cities and countries have because they aren't filled with Q anon followers who hate science. Unfortunately, we will suffer from this for a long time thanks to our uneducated, or perhaps more accurately, extremely gullible lemmings that reside here.

NY had <400 cases today and only 8 deaths. FL hits new records every day and that's with all the snowbirds gone for the summer

Comment

In fairness, Cuomo already killed as many as as he could early on

Comment

Butt plug 😳😷

Comment

In fairness, Cuomo already killed as many as as he could early on
              40,000 deaths under cuomo the ventilator man.

Comment

Another dumbass figured out how to post.

Comment

Condom
                  Extra Extra large For me.

Comment

Extra Extra large For me.
                    No man... I know we are all trying to be safe, but dont put it over your head and face. Stick with the small, you dont want to much room or your pecker will slip out.

Comment

Another dumbass figured out how to post.
                      Did I hit a nerve

Comment

Absolutely and he had no idea what this thing was when it hit the North East, we had plenty of warning and still acted like morons. This is kids soccer, they can wait a few months.

Comment

]Dumb response by a uneducated sheep.[/QUOTE]

Again same guy

Same guy on all the threads trying shut down the state
                          Doesn’t even have a kid playing soccer part of the Biden campaign. All kinds of things there trying to achieve here . Disregard this guy .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X