Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stony Brook is still using the P-Lot fields so who cares if the club or university is maintaining the grounds?
    JW cares

Comment

Why did he tell everyone in tvsc that he played 4 years at Dowling College?

Comment

Yea Jay why did you tell us all that???????

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          he/she meant why did jw lose the field contract?
          *****thief *****

Comment

*****thief *****
            destroyed the boys 2002 age group as well with his actions over the years. good hard working families had enough of his **** and left. hope the video gets released.

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Trashing some guy who is not part of the club or relevant to the questions asked is a waste of time. We get it, you don't like JW and he doesn't like you guys.

Is someone, with knowledge, going to address the questions?

Did the club lose control of the fields? May be important, may not but what if it is the first step to be kicked off completely. SBU tried it once before.

Does the Presidents and or Board members kids get preferential treatment? Probably hard to say but I think most wouldn't be shocked since it probably goes on everywhere.

Is the DOC doing his job?

Is the club losing an inordinate amount of playere? Obviously there will always be turnover.

Why is there outdated information on the website? If that is the tool used for communicating to the members and used for transparency why isn't the information being updated?

Think these are fair points people have raised. Some are a more subjective but worth hearing from people who would know on both sides.

Comment

Yea Jay why did you tell us all that???????
                He's a compulsive liar.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2494697]Trashing some guy who is not part of the club or relevant to the questions asked is a waste of time. We get it, you don't like JW and he doesn't like you guys.

Did the club lose control of the fields? May be important, may not but what if it is the first step to be kicked off completely. SBU tried it once before.

Does the Presidents and or Board members kids get preferential treatment? Probably hard to say but I think most wouldn't be shocked since it probably goes on everywhere.

Is the club losing an inordinate amount of playere? Obviously there will always be turnover.

Why is there outdated information on the website? If that is the tool used for communicating to the members and used for transparency why isn't the information being updated?

Think these are fair points people have raised. Some are a more subjective but worth hearing from people who would know on both sides.

These questions are silly. Since transparency is your thing state your name and I will try and contact someone to answer your questions.
                  I’m guessing you won’t state your name because you have something to hide. Although we do know who you are ... or part of his family

Comment

He did what?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2494732]
                      Trashing some guy who is not part of the club or relevant to the questions asked is a waste of time. We get it, you don't like JW and he doesn't like you guys.

These questions are silly. Since transparency is your thing state your name and I will try and contact someone to answer your questions.
                      I’m guessing you won’t state your name because you have something to hide. Although we do know who you are ... or part of his family
                      Funny how they backtrack and they want to address these so called issues and not the ones about money obtained that should have gone to kids in the club, insulting hispanics, getting tossed from games and chasing refs and parents into parking lots looking for fights. Club is still recovering from the actions of this wonderful family.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2494732]

These questions aren't relevant when it is one or two people with same agenda repeating them over and over.

Comment

destroyed the boys 2002 age group as well with his actions over the years. good hard working families had enough of his **** and left. hope the video gets released.
                          Can the video by uploaded onto this site?

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2494750]

Funny how they backtrack and they want to address these so called issues and not the ones about money obtained that should have gone to kids in the club, insulting hispanics, getting tossed from games and chasing refs and parents into parking lots looking for fights. Club is still recovering from the actions of this wonderful family.
                            Not part of this family. The issues that were raised here were well before any mention of this person so I didn't backtrack on anything. I guess there won't be an adult conversation about the status of the club so I am out. Best of luck to all of you.

Comment

I guess no one can answer these easy questions on the status of the fields and the board.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2495475]I guess no one can answer these easy questions on the status of the fields and the board

Here is a great idea “ why don’t you post meeting minutes and financials so then everyone can finally see the truth about the club “

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X