Schedule now up. 05 "Red" bracket includes:

* EST
    * UPDX
    * Navy
    * PCU
    * HSC
    * LYS
    * David Douglas

Navy ought to dominate this field, unless Slytherin House can make a good showing. The rest of the field are a step or two below the top DA and OYSA teams.
    Link: http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...er=Boys&Age=15

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

* EST
      * UPDX
      * Navy
      * PCU
      * HSC
      * LYS
      * David Douglas

Navy ought to dominate this field, unless Slytherin House can make a good showing. The rest of the field are a step or two below the top DA and OYSA teams.
      Sounds like a fun silver level tourney! Hope the kids have a good time.

Comment

Well, since soccer is a game...that is the point.

Comment

Yeah, knock that elitest crap off. Sure, my Son played DA for the past 2 years; and yes, even if his club had not of had DA, they would have been top level...Nonetheless, there is a level for everybody and competing is what counts. Besides, I am pretty sure I know who you are and you can just stop with smug talk, as your son and his team are weak. Enjoy PCU folks, and make some memories. That is what counts.

Comment

Yeah, knock that elitest crap off. Sure, my Son played DA for the past 2 years; and yes, even if his club had not of had DA, they would have been top level...Nonetheless, there is a level for everybody and competing is what counts. Besides, I am pretty sure I know who you are and you can just stop with smug talk, as your son and his team are weak. Enjoy PCU folks, and make some memories. That is what counts.
            Nothing wrong with a silver tournament, if you are a silver team. But I seem to recall a few FC honks badmouthing Clash last weekend... But here they are.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a silver tournament, if you are a silver team. But I seem to recall a few FC honks badmouthing Clash last weekend... But here they are.
              I don't remember that, but if they did....be better than them.

Comment

I don't remember that, but if they did....be better than them.
                I never saw anything mentioning FC

Comment

* EST
                  * UPDX
                  * Navy
                  * PCU
                  * HSC
                  * LYS
                  * David Douglas

It’s says updx “east” is that the best team or one of the “b” teams?? And the slytherin is not at updx he is a trapped 8th grader and is playing for Washington timbers. Another club hop and attempt for daddy to wield some influence. Hopefully it gets the parking lot done......

Comment

It’s says updx “east” is that the best team or one of the “b” teams?? And the slytherin is not at updx he is a trapped 8th grader and is playing for Washington timbers. Another club hop and attempt for daddy to wield some influence. Hopefully it gets the parking lot done......
                    Hahaha...okay, I can get on board with this money grab. Come on Washington, make this happen. Come on Lucius Malfoy, pony up. For all of us auto owners baby...

Comment

UPDX east is like the third team.

Comment

UPDX east is like the third team.
                        Even more embarrassing.

Comment

This 05 group is crazy

This group is nuts. I sure hope no marriages or 401K's are being ruined over this 05 soccer age group.

Comment

This group is nuts. I sure hope no marriages or 401K's are being ruined over this 05 soccer age group.
                            No 401ks here. These folks are investing in their kids

/s

Comment

PCU Summer Classic

I am picking LYS to win this

Comment

I am picking LYS to win this
                                I am saying you are crazy and nobody really cares....0

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X