Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree 100%. Again, new to this drama , but it's so obvious that Larry's commercially fueled libel and slander is used to wrongly and harmfully influence naive soccer kids and parents ( I was one until a few weeks ago). I like the prior post that propsed a letter to clubs to get the extortion out in the open. Any other ideas out there ???
    Any club of value would not support Larrys creepy means to make a few bucks at the expense of kids if they we made aware of his angle ....or called out for being an accomplice.. ( At least i like to believe that)

Why did you think you were getting good information from an anonymous forum? I do not understand why people dont bother to verify info they get from sources of questionable reputation? Why do folks make decisions based on bad info?

Comment

lol was this the exchange below? It's so typical LM: attack the poster as an idiot who knows nothing then state "Only I LM know everything; it's a secrete but stay tuned I'll post details soon." Do the clubs even read this stuff? I have to believe they don't. It does them far more harm than good.

Poster: Youth players? Very few if any will be on this team.

LM: Thank you for your very uninformed opinion. Do you really want to argue this point with me? I know you don't because you were not at the meeting and I was....what is true is that your child will not be on the team because if she was good enough for playing on this team with college players and Div 1 college coaches you wouldn't be so negatively uninformed....

BOTN will have more details this coming week.

Poster: Evidentially it's wrong to have a dissenting opinion. They may have an exceptional kid sit on bench. Similar to how PDL teams handle it. Kudos to the kids as it's a great learning experience but it's not like the kids will get substantial playing time.

LM: The post was not a dissenting opinion. The post was a totally uninformed and erroneous opinion.
      Yes that was it. Larry making some marketing BS that kids can play with college players if only they join Surf.

If you like, reply to Larrys response

Comment

Time to hit him in his wallet! Brands will flee if we band together.
        Sure does seem like quickest way to devalue your club or organization. Does not exactly say integrity.

Comment

Sure does seem like quickest way to devalue your club or organization. Does not exactly say integrity.
          That website is just terrible. Why is he posting about SD Surfs ECNL success? Who the hell cares? There is nothing in common with SD and NY Surf minus the name. Enough already. Does anyone think him posting that is going to make people go to Surf? For what? Terrible.

Comment

That website is just terrible. Why is he posting about SD Surfs ECNL success? Who the hell cares? There is nothing in common with SD and NY Surf minus the name. Enough already. Does anyone think him posting that is going to make people go to Surf? For what? Terrible.
            The funny thing about that article is that instead of SD Surf it lists NY SURF FC. So he's mistakenly giving NY SURF credit for all the things that SD Surf has accomplished. It's false.

Not sure how he did that or why but it really misrepresents NY Surf and short-shrifts SD.

Comment

The funny thing about that article is that instead of SD Surf it lists NY SURF FC. So he's mistakenly giving NY SURF credit for all the things that SD Surf has accomplished. It's false.

Not sure how he did that or why but it really misrepresents NY Surf and short-shrifts SD.
              Another Fake News outlet?

Comment

LM - the originator of alternative facts

Comment

Larry has a new darling...NYXFC

Did you notice new advertiser NYXFC on BOTN? I posted a critical reply to someone saying that NYXFC is an up and coming organization and it never cleared Larry...guess they are his new darling!

Comment

In case anyone wasn't certain Surf is paying LM to be their mouthpiece, he posted a new thread titled San Diego Surf ECNL Continues to Make Strides. Go ahead and read it yourself if you have a strong stomach

http://www.backofthenet.com/62rd/ubb..._SU#Post671664

Comment

In case anyone wasn't certain Surf is paying LM to be their mouthpiece, he posted a new thread titled San Diego Surf ECNL Continues to Make Strides. Go ahead and read it yourself if you have a strong stomach

http://www.backofthenet.com/62rd/ubb..._SU#Post671664
                      I think everyone on this site knows. However, frequent BOTN visitors have Stockholm Syndrome

Get a clue BOTN people.

Comment

I think everyone on this site knows. However, frequent BOTN visitors have Stockholm Syndrome

Get a clue BOTN people.
                        Well, with no GDA or ECNL, the girl driven Surf is taking a way back seat in the Long Island picture. Their best shot is to focus on the Westchester market, which is where they should have been from the beginning. I guess LM couldn't hold his end of the bargain. Surf put too much trust in him. Credibility = none

Comment

It's funny, here we are talking about soccer like GDA, state cup, etc.

Over there it's about women playing soccer in swimwear and crude and inappropriate sexual references.

I can see why all the advertisers left and I actually think he doesn't care.

Comment

It's funny, here we are talking about soccer like GDA, state cup, etc.

Over there it's about women playing soccer in swimwear and crude and inappropriate sexual references.

I can see why all the advertisers left and I actually think he doesn't care.
                            It's true. Someone said it before. BotN is like Jerry Springer. Talking Soccer is a valuable resource.

Comment

It's true. Someone said it before. BotN is like Jerry Springer. Talking Soccer is a valuable resource.
                              It can be but TS has plenty of garbage as well. I read some CT threads because traffic here is light and there are some nutters there. Hopefully this one will stay sane

Comment

It can be but TS has plenty of garbage as well. I read some CT threads because traffic here is light and there are some nutters there. Hopefully this one will stay sane
                                Stop reading and start posting. Be part of the solution

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X