X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2563557]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

True. And MS has the Metro coach of the year. So outside of the scoreboard, Jesuit isn’t very good at all.
    Our School Janitor also won COY for our 3A HS team. He knows how to keep thing tidy and ship shape!

Comment

Jesuit is hands down the state champion. Go ahead and give them the trophy. Nobody stops their attack and honestly I'd be surprised if they give up any goals the rest of the year.
      Oops how about those two goals from wait for it St Mary's. Maybe we just hold off giving Jesuit the trophy until they have actually played all their games. Looks like maybe the attack isn't the problem, the defense might be!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2563442]

Wasn’t MS kid player of the year last year in Metro? Sounds like rest of league (not including UofJ ) thinks she is best in league?
        Are you really that naive??

Comment

Oops how about those two goals from wait for it St Mary's. Maybe we just hold off giving Jesuit the trophy until they have actually played all their games. Looks like maybe the attack isn't the problem, the defense might be!
          Truth. Mountainside won't let their attack ever have the ball. They will DOMINATE.

Comment

Truth. Mountainside won't let their attack ever have the ball. They will DOMINATE.
            Yes

Dominate... just like last year

Comment

Yes

Dominate... just like last year
              Refs screwed them last year.

Comment

Refs screwed them last year.
                Totally screwed them over.

Also Jesuit recruits and what about the priests.

Comment

Oops how about those two goals from wait for it St Mary's.
                  Ya, but St Mary's recruits.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2563435]

I am talking about this year’s leading scorer. They will lose her next year and she is a bigger impact than MS player so will be a bigger impact. You can’t really replace a player who scores 40 goals a year.
                    What if you replace her with a 50 goal a year scorer? Asking for a friend.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2563923]

Someone has to shoot the ball.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2563923]

Lollllllllllllllllllllll
                        She is a special player but seriously, the rest of Jesuit will carry on and take State again next year. They might win 3-1 and 4-0, instead of 10-0 but they’ll still win.

Comment

Ya, but St Mary's recruits.
                          Uh, not even remotely accurate ...

Comment

Don’t crown Jesuit yet. 3-1 over Oregon *****ty

Comment

Don’t crown Jesuit yet. 3-1 over Oregon *****ty
                              I hear crickets... what happened this time Jesuit? We don’t want to hear you gifted Oregon city with only scoring a few goals with jv players and you again felt sorry for them because their coach is mean so you allowed them to score! Be truthful what really happened? Thought you were queens of 8-0 all season long. My question is how do you only beat of all teams Oregon city 3-1 that’s laughable and downright ridiculous with your perfect record over the past 2 hrs. Seems to me you’ve wasted thousands to beat mediocre teams by 2 and are allowing more goals than you have in 2 years already combined.

Comment

I hear crickets... what happened this time Jesuit? We don’t want to hear you gifted Oregon city with only scoring a few goals with jv players and you again felt sorry for them because their coach is mean so you allowed them to score! Be truthful what really happened? Thought you were queens of 8-0 all season long. My question is how do you only beat of all teams Oregon city 3-1 that’s laughable and downright ridiculous with your perfect record over the past 2 hrs. Seems to me you’ve wasted thousands to beat mediocre teams by 2 and are allowing more goals than you have in 2 years already combined.
                                Giving Jesuit a thumbs down this year sorry 👎🏽 So fun seeing egos crushed right before your eyes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X