X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    -
    I used to compete at Asteroids when in college, and the bar noise didn't bother me much but it was annoying when somebody would brush past me. As long as noise is consistent you would think people would get used to it. The silence at golf tournaments is ridiculous. The golfers are too pampered.
    I competed at Asteroids at a very high level in high school. Was able to completely tune out the crowd noise. The concentration required to get a high score without turning the scoreboard over in a noisy and crowded environment is far beyond anything I had to do playing tennis.

Comment

Is Soccer a game or sport? - Friendly Arguments Only

I competed at Asteroids at a very high level in high school. Was able to completely tune out the crowd noise. The concentration required to get a high score without turning the scoreboard over in a noisy and crowded environment is far beyond anything I had to do playing tennis.

This is great....were not worthy....were not worthy!!! :)

Comment

This is great....were not worthy....were not worthy!!! :)
        Don't you know it! I was awesome :-)

Comment

defender was pretty cool also.

Comment

game. its a game.

Comment

sport. it is a sport

Comment

Can Anyone name who the best soccer player in the world is right now? Undisputed, without discretion and without an opposing view?

Comment

Can Anyone name who the best soccer player in the world is right now? Undisputed, without discretion and without an opposing view?
                  No. Unless you are God, and if you are God, identify yourself.

Comment

No. Unless you are God, and if you are God, identify yourself.

I am God, I have no other name. I will keep this brief because I have a lot on my mind regarding your universe (and other universes). I have stars imploding and exploding all the time and I really don't have time to listen to everyone's frivolous and pathetic problems....You will all need to help yourselves...I will only help you then, maybe if you are worthy.

I can't tell you either if messi is better than ronaldo or suarez. They do not participate in a real sport...In a Real sport you have Real champions like Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt and Kabib Nurmagomedov...Real Champions in Real sports are not voted on, they are indisputable and often times defeat other champions achieve Natural Glory. "To be the best...You must beat the best".

I will leave you with this quote from a famous human:

"the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whos face is marred with dust sweat and blood. Who at best knows the great enthusiasm and devotion and at worst the bitterness of defeat. So his name shall never be among those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat". T. Roosevelt.

Comment

this really is a dumb thread

Comment

is it dumb or just ignorant?

Comment

Agree. Another dumb question from the OP to be able to post response above.

Comment

Agree. Another dumb question from the OP to be able to post response above.

Its definitely hard to argue.

Comment

defender was pretty cool also.
                              I was pretty good at Defender, but not nearly as good as I was at Asteroids.

Comment

I am God, I have no other name. I will keep this brief because I have a lot on my mind regarding your universe (and other universes). I have stars imploding and exploding all the time and I really don't have time to listen to everyone's frivolous and pathetic problems....You will all need to help yourselves...I will only help you then, maybe if you are worthy.

I can't tell you either if messi is better than ronaldo or suarez. They do not participate in a real sport...In a Real sport you have Real champions like Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt and Kabib Nurmagomedov...Real Champions in Real sports are not voted on, they are indisputable and often times defeat other champions achieve Natural Glory. "To be the best...You must beat the best".

I will leave you with this quote from a famous human:

"the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whos face is marred with dust sweat and blood. Who at best knows the great enthusiasm and devotion and at worst the bitterness of defeat. So his name shall never be among those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat". T. Roosevelt.
                                ....or you just like sports like swimming, boxing and sprinting better than soccer. I like steak, pizza and a good burger but I dont try to make an argument that collard greens, tofu and brussel sprouts are not a food just because I dont like them. Theyre just not for me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X