Chief Rocker drops the mic.
    Right into his Depends.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      right into his depends.
      lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        NY Surf has to be the most unprofessional amateur sporting program in the US. This is a complete disgrace and I don't know or care about this situation at all. I wonder in SD Surf will have anything to say about this. Just unreal.
        Unprofessional is an understatement!

How long before that letter is withdrawn from the website?

Comment

Unprofessional is an understatement!

How long before that letter is withdrawn from the website?
          Looks to me like Surf owes him money and hasn't been paying. Read between the lines of every sentence. Dirtbags.

Comment

And it's gone. That didn't take long.

Comment

Chief Rocker drops the mic.
              Only thing dropping is your traffic but thanks for visiting NY's new soccer site.

If you are looking for things to drop how about your server logs so your sponsors can see how badly they are getting ripped off?

Comment

And it's back with Danilo's address redacted.

Comment

And it's back with Danilo's address redacted.
                  Just joined Surf this season and I know Danilo very well for a couple of years. This whole thing is just terrible for both parties. I do have to say that I am shocked that letter made it to back of the net. Why? I hoped coming here would be different. It's the same garbage everywhere. This, though, is a new low for a club. Disappointing.

Comment

Just joined Surf this season and I know Danilo very well for a couple of years. This whole thing is just terrible for both parties. I do have to say that I am shocked that letter made it to back of the net. Why? I hoped coming here would be different. It's the same garbage everywhere. This, though, is a new low for a club. Disappointing.
                    Surf MO. Bad

Comment

And it's down again. Larry promising a new letter soon.

I took screen shots of the posts and Larry's comments in case they are needed. Lol

Comment

If Surf let him publish it or even just encouraged slamming him in a public forum shame on them. Tells you everything you need to know about the club. Stay away unless that type of behavior is your thing. Even if Surf is in the right that isn't how a business should handle disputes.

If LM is making stuff up shame on him. But he's clearly in twined with Surf so hopefully their bullying results in both imploding

Comment

If Surf let him publish it or even just encouraged slamming him in a public forum shame on them. Tells you everything you need to know about the club. Stay away unless that type of behavior is your thing. Even if Surf is in the right that isn't how a business should handle disputes.

If LM is making stuff up shame on him. But he's clearly in twined with Surf so hopefully their bullying results in both imploding
                          Weren't that branded by Larry as a club with integrity? This is one of the most unprofessional things I have seen in youth soccer.

I saw the letter yesterday and it is gone now.

This type of action has to send a red flag to anyone considering Surf as an option - player or coach.

Still can't believe they left his address on there! The whole thing is mind boggling.

Comment

Weren't that branded by Larry as a club with integrity? This is one of the most unprofessional things I have seen in youth soccer.

I saw the letter yesterday and it is gone now.

This type of action has to send a red flag to anyone considering Surf as an option - player or coach.

Still can't believe they left his address on there! The whole thing is mind boggling.
                            They posted his address? Can't they get in trouble for something like that?

Comment

so whats happening in westchester boys - are Arenas coaches staying or leaving

Comment

Which ones? Aren't there two at surf and one at NYSC?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X