Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    EM is doing the same thing Alby is doing with Fury FC and what WC did by giving theirs to NYCFC.
    But the difference is that Alby and WC both had to disconnect from the DA they were involved with. Both issued statements saying that they were not involved in the GDA. EM just publicly advertised for them. ECNL will not be happy. I suspect they will now give the EM ECNL spot to another club on LI. Perhaps LM knew this would happen after all and his precious Surf finally gets DA

Comment

But the difference is that Alby and WC both had to disconnect from the DA they were involved with. Both issued statements saying that they were not involved in the GDA. EM just publicly advertised for them. ECNL will not be happy. I suspect they will now give the EM ECNL spot to another club on LI. Perhaps LM knew this would happen after all and his precious Surf finally gets DA
      That sounds ridiculous.

Comment

That sounds ridiculous.
        What is ridiculous? That EM would do something so stupid, or that Surf gets DA?

Comment

The ECNL clubs that were awarded GDAs have been fielding many inquiries about what is going on with the GDAs.

Comment

What is ridiculous? That EM would do something so stupid, or that Surf gets DA?
            NY Surf is in absolutely no position to get DA. I'm sure it's their goal like every other club and that's what they are telling you. They have about 6 girls teams over different regions with no full time coaches. There are many more clubs in a better position that still have no shot. And your futsal coach and Surf will mutually part ways in a year. That you can bank.

Comment

You went from ECNL giving away the EM spot to Surf getting DA. This makes no sense. For EM to put this out, one would think that they must have received the OK from ECNL. They aren't hiding any cards.

Comment

You went from ECNL giving away the EM spot to Surf getting DA. This makes no sense. For EM to put this out, one would think that they must have received the OK from ECNL. They aren't hiding any cards.
                I have to agree. This makes ECNL look even better. They would want all their clubs to do the same that have DA as well. Will be interesting to see what landscape looks like in a couple years. Which organization will win out - ECNL or USSDA?

Comment

I have to agree. This makes ECNL look even better. They would want all their clubs to do the same that have DA as well. Will be interesting to see what landscape looks like in a couple years. Which organization will win out - ECNL or USSDA?
                  That is the question - which organization will win out, not which players will win out.

Comment

Prediction - EM will lose ECNL. It will go to another club on LI who will hopefully get it right. Regardless, the best players will flock to Fury or NYCFC in the younger age groups. ECNL will remain strong for another year, maybe 2, but beginning with the 2003 age group GDA will win out. ECNL will either accept being the 2nd level league and merge with the DA or they will fold. What's your thoughts??

Comment

Prediction - EM will lose ECNL. It will go to another club on LI who will hopefully get it right. Regardless, the best players will flock to Fury or NYCFC in the younger age groups. ECNL will remain strong for another year, maybe 2, but beginning with the 2003 age group GDA will win out. ECNL will either accept being the 2nd level league and merge with the DA or they will fold. What's your thoughts??
                      What younger age groups are offered? I only see U14 and up.

Comment

Alby and WC disconnected from DA? Really. Let's see.... Riley is running Fury FC but has no ties to Alby because a statement was issued. Lol. And WC's DOC is taking over the Girls DA at NYCFC as the DOC. Yeah your right those two clubs distanced themselves from DA.
                        You my friend have no clue like your friend LM.

Comment

That is the question - which organization will win out, not which players will win out.
                          Players win by having more choices. Soccer is what loses out.

Comment

At least LI Fury and NYCFC have DOC's. Nothing listed for LISC

Comment

Alby and WC disconnected from DA? Really. Let's see.... Riley is running Fury FC but has no ties to Alby because a statement was issued. Lol. And WC's DOC is taking over the Girls DA at NYCFC as the DOC. Yeah your right those two clubs distanced themselves from DA.
                              You my friend have no clue like your friend LM.
                              First, I find it very hard arguing with people who do not know how to use the word "your". I see that you are challenged in basic grammar, and I can only imagine the difficulty you are having trying to spin this so EM comes out OK.

Let me see if I can put this in simpler terms for you. East Meadow just advertised for the Girls DA that they are saying they have no part of. That will not go over well with ECNL, no matter what you say. I can guarantee you that PR and KT are not sending out emails from their Albertson or World Class accounts saying "Come to our tryouts".

BTW for future reference it's "Yeah you're right"

Comment

First, I find it very hard arguing with people who do not know how to use the word "your". I see that you are challenged in basic grammar, and I can only imagine the difficulty you are having trying to spin this so EM comes out OK.

Let me see if I can put this in simpler terms for you. East Meadow just advertised for the Girls DA that they are saying they have no part of. That will not go over well with ECNL, no matter what you say. I can guarantee you that PR and KT are not sending out emails from their Albertson or World Class accounts saying "Come to our tryouts".

BTW for future reference it's "Yeah you're right"

Thank you. Good luck to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X