Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a surprise!

Sort of on the same scale as Anderson Cooper. (eyeroll)

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympic...-come-out.html

Who was the idiot who started this thread? I blame that person more than the next ridiculous character.

Please shut this thread down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      EDIT
      Very nice. Why don't you take your hate speech and bigotry somewhere else. You are a pathetic waste of space and don't belong in Mass. This is Boston 2012...Not Berlin 1940.
      Last edited by Beachbum; 07-07-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

OK, I apologize to the OP (although still don't get why the eyeroll thing was necessary).

Obviously we got an idiot on the loose. Don't think he's going NESCAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Who was the idiot who started this thread? I blame that person more than the next ridiculous character.

Please shut this thread down.
          Like it or not this is a big issue. And if you have a daughter you should make her aware of it.

My two daughters are in college now. Both play sports and as they continue to play, the more they see and realize the amount of gay women that are out there,

Comment

Like it or not this is a big issue. And if you have a daughter you should make her aware of it.

My two daughters are in college now. Both play sports and as they continue to play, the more they see and realize the amount of gay women that are out there,
            I'm far less concerned about the number of gay women (or men) in sports than I am about the number of people like yourself who think we have to defend ourselves from them as if they were inherently depraved. Grow up.

Comment

And what exactly is the "big issue"? Did you happen to notice that we are now in the 21st Century?

Comment

Holy cow, where on earth do you live that your daughters didn't encounter gay people until college? Good thing you let them out from under that rock to see the real world and the wonderful range of people that live in it.

Comment

Wow, you make it sound like your daughters found more elephants than they expected out on safari. There are gay people out in the world??? Really? Do you have to pay to see them? Are they in a cage?

Comment

Not you again. Your next post will (predictably) be about how the chasm between the straight and gay players tore apart your daughter's team and how either the coach was out of touch or sided with the gay players since she was gay.

Get over yourself. The girls don't care. Time has passed you by. The 1990's are over.

Either grow with the times or go hide under a rock.

Comment

I guess tolerance is no longer good enough for you folks .We must accept the gay lifestyle as normal. No wonder this country is in a mess!!

Comment

right on!

Comment

I guess tolerance is no longer good enough for you folks .We must accept the gay lifestyle as normal. No wonder this country is in a mess!!
                          The country is a mess because people like you insist that pushing their beliefs on other people is acceptable.

Homosexuality is normal. It is not the majority but the is nothing abnormal about it. It has existed throught history, it exists in the animal kindom, it is not a choice.

Comment

says you

Comment

The country is a mess because people like you insist that pushing their beliefs on other people is acceptable.

Homosexuality is normal. It is not the majority but the is nothing abnormal about it. It has existed throught history, it exists in the animal kindom, it is not a choice.
                              Most are born that way by nature, some nurtured thru life's experiences "partially by choice" & some are converted like a religion.
                              As long as they are good people..who cares. Don't hate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X