• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did all the mls teams lose ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Did all the mls teams lose ?

Every one played and had fun. Kid was extremely happy to showcase their talent. I have to say for a group of rejects the MLS team is coming together well.

Comment

Every one played and had fun. Kid was extremely happy to showcase their talent. I have to say for a group of rejects the MLS team is coming together well.
        Why would you call kids rejects ..why dont you cleat up and try to play against them ..

Comment

Why would you call kids rejects ..why dont you cleat up and try to play against them ..

I was using the term yo yo uses sarcastically. In case you haven’t realized it, he often calls kids in this club rejects from other clubs as an excuse to explain why he can’t perform.

Comment

I was using the term yo yo uses sarcastically. In case you haven’t realized it, he often calls kids in this club rejects from other clubs as an excuse to explain why he can’t perform.
            That ain't right! ..one thing yelling at training but no insulting ..

Comment

This is not an excuse. These reject would not get selected for an mls team at any club. Many of them were rejected and wff was the last stop for mls. Randy fan boy does not understand that. You seem to think a coach is a miracle worker. The group of kids determine how good the team will be. Unfortunately these rejects are about as good as they can be right now. A few more years with yoyo these kids will be high demand.

Comment

This is not an excuse. These reject would not get selected for an mls team at any club. Many of them were rejected and wff was the last stop for mls. Randy fan boy does not understand that. You seem to think a coach is a miracle worker. The group of kids determine how good the team will be. Unfortunately these rejects are about as good as they can be right now. A few more years with yoyo these kids will be high demand.

Sounds like I have a kid on the team then.

Comment

Yo-yo, you’re a complete idiot.

Comment

Yo-yo, you’re a complete idiot.

Yoyo is enjoy laughing at Randy's fan boy. Yoyo soaking in a hot tub having cocktails after a hard mls training
                    session. 150k a years. The idiot life is the life for me. Lol 😆 🤣 😂. How are you doing. Yoyo is always here to give your life purpose. 😆 🤣 😂

Comment

Yoyo is enjoy laughing at Randy's fan boy. Yoyo soaking in a hot tub having cocktails after a hard mls training
                      session. 150k a years. The idiot life is the life for me. Lol 😆 🤣 😂. How are you doing. Yoyo is always here to give your life purpose. 😆 🤣 😂
                      Why are you guys so hard on that man. I have net him and he ain't a bad guy at all.. did you ever just sit and think maybe it's your kid that cant improve . Coaches aren't miracle workers and at u14 and 15 there really shouldn't be alot of coaching needed . If you dont understand the game at those ages you should just play rec. I see so many kids who just dont understand the tactical end but have great tech skills . It's all about good quality training now.. at 14 and 15 in Europe they are already signing kids for pro. Do you see that with any players in Florida? Hell no.i ain't seen one player from any mls teams worthy of any pro team in south america or europe . Are they good for here in america yes. Do they have a chance here in america .maybe. but that's it..so stop bashing clubs and directors.

Comment

And my last comment is for you. How good is your kid since you like talking alot of smack. Where's he play tbu..that's s hit soccer there too!!! Like everywhere

Comment

And my last comment is for you. How good is your kid since you like talking alot of smack. Where's he play tbu..that's s hit soccer there too!!! Like everywhere

My kid is not good. They are loser. For me, it's about letting them enjoy their life as a kid. My life does not hinge on their wins or loses. My kids will let me know when they are not having fun. Until then I pay and they play. Put your life into perspective. Ask yourself this one question. Why do you care how your child soccer team is doing? In my many years of youth soccer I have seen too many parents trying to live vicariously through their child. You may be one of them. Do you actually believe your kid is that good? If so, take him/her to Europe. Until then sit down, shut your mouth, and enjoy the game.

Comment

My kid is not good. They are loser. For me, it's about letting them enjoy their life as a kid. My life does not hinge on their wins or loses. My kids will let me know when they are not having fun. Until then I pay and they play. Put your life into perspective. Ask yourself this one question. Why do you care how your child soccer team is doing? In my many years of youth soccer I have seen too many parents trying to live vicariously through their child. You may be one of them. Do you actually believe your kid is that good? If so, take him/her to Europe. Until then sit down, shut your mouth, and enjoy the game.

I dont care my response was to the parents who thinks they have little neymar jr. On another note my kid is a excellant player . I wont deny him of that..does he have a future in soccer in america .yes I think so. Outside America absolutely not! Until parents realize the differance they will keep chasing this ridiculous mls crap.

Comment

Why are you guys so hard on that man. I have net him and he ain't a bad guy at all.. did you ever just sit and think maybe it's your kid that cant improve . Coaches aren't miracle workers and at u14 and 15 there really shouldn't be alot of coaching needed . If you dont understand the game at those ages you should just play rec. I see so many kids who just dont understand the tactical end but have great tech skills . It's all about good quality training now.. at 14 and 15 in Europe they are already signing kids for pro. Do you see that with any players in Florida? Hell no.i ain't seen one player from any mls teams worthy of any pro team in south america or europe . Are they good for here in america yes. Do they have a chance here in america .maybe. but that's it..so stop bashing clubs and directors.
                              I dont care about the soccer success of my kid, I just want him to have fun.

But seriously where the fvck do you think you are??? Stop bashing clubs and DOCs? on Talking Soccer??? Fvck outta here.

The reason we bash them are because they are money hungry turds that run legal "non-profit" shakedowns they call clubs. Charging a fortune, underpaying their coaches, letting counties pay for field upkeep, and pocketing the lions share. Im sure there are some good ones but fvck most of them are just *******s that were too lazy to put in real working hours. I will give it to most of them though for having the foresight to see that most parents are full blown retards when it comes to their kids, so they can get them to pay any amount of money if they spoon-feed them some crap about how they can "develop" little messi enough to get him that $1500 Scholarship to a D2 school.

Comment

I dont care about the soccer success of my kid, I just want him to have fun.

But seriously where the fvck do you think you are??? Stop bashing clubs and DOCs? on Talking Soccer??? Fvck outta here.

The reason we bash them are because they are money hungry turds that run legal "non-profit" shakedowns they call clubs. Charging a fortune, underpaying their coaches, letting counties pay for field upkeep, and pocketing the lions share. Im sure there are some good ones but fvck most of them are just *******s that were too lazy to put in real working hours. I will give it to most of them though for having the foresight to see that most parents are full blown retards when it comes to their kids, so they can get them to pay any amount of money if they spoon-feed them some crap about how they can "develop" little messi enough to get him that $1500 Scholarship to a D2 school.
                                No clubs develope players . Kids can eathier okay or they cant. It's all about training repetition.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X