Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Competition

y’all fight over which league is best and where the college coaches are.

Here is some info about the ECNL tourney going on right now.

College Coaches https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu....aspx?eid=1469
    Clubs https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu....aspx?eid=1469

That is a decent list of coaches and a lot of the better clubs.

I don’t know that it makes it better then DA, but certainly better than OYSA. If your team is OYSA you can’t be in the discussion any more unless you can show a similar list of coaches and competition.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I don’t know that it makes it better then DA, but certainly better than OYSA. If your team is OYSA you can’t be in the discussion any more unless you can show a similar list of coaches and competition.

Clubs or teams? The top 30 USYS teams are way better than ecnl teams from Oregon and they also beat up on their ecnl neighbors when they play. Do you not have access to google??

And as far as college coaches, does it matter if an oysa team has better commits than and more commits than the local ecnl team?

I know you are impressed with the list of coaches but my kids oysa team averaged 20-30 coaches at their games at surf, Vegas and some flew in for 2 league games.

Sorry, you can’t even be in the discussion unless you are aware of what else is around.

Comment

There are some really bad ecnl teams out there. I mean really bad.

Any team from da ecnl oysa could point to 25+ teams that are from their league that are better and doing better than the local ecnl da or oysa teams.

Hell,

Legends 3rd team has more commits and better commits each year than the top 2 teams in Oregon combined. Want to tell them that their league isn’t good enough? Want them to list the college coaches at their game.

You sound like an idiot that got brained washed.

Comment

Clubs or teams? The top 30 USYS teams are way better than ecnl teams from Oregon and they also beat up on their ecnl neighbors when they play. Do you not have access to google??

And as far as college coaches, does it matter if an oysa team has better commits than and more commits than the local ecnl team?

I know you are impressed with the list of coaches but my kids oysa team averaged 20-30 coaches at their games at surf, Vegas and some flew in for 2 league games.

Sorry, you can’t even be in the discussion unless you are aware of what else is around.
        Proven wrong at Silverlakes every year.

Comment

Salmon creek oysa had more commits than any of the ecnl teams by the time they finished. Says a lot doesn’t it.

Comment

Proven wrong at Silverlakes every year.
            Hahaha silverlakes? Hahahahhaha!

That’s what you have?

Someone lied to you. How about the top 40 usys and da teams from California alone are better than anything from Oregon.

Seriously just use the thing called google and look at the top teams from all affiliations and you ll find: 1. Oregon is a joke regardless of what affiliation you are from. 2. Ecnl teams are cannon fodder for everyone.

Comment

It’s true.

Ecnl has more coaches at their showcases unless it’s PDA, Jefferson, Disney, surf or Vegas for usys or most anything for DA

But....

There is nothing that even hints at the idea that means anything when it comes to development and college commits.

You’ve got kids from ecnl teams in Portland that can’t make a naia school with a good offer and paid 50k so far.

You’ve got 1-2 oysa teams with better commits or more.

Combine da in that mix and ecnl is a joke.

If you are good, you are good where you are at. If you are bad, a list of college coaches isn’t changing that.

Go find a better coach or a team that fits you.

Comment

There are some really bad ecnl teams out there. I mean really bad.

Any team from da ecnl oysa could point to 25+ teams that are from their league that are better and doing better than the local ecnl da or oysa teams.

Hell,

Legends 3rd team has more commits and better commits each year than the top 2 teams in Oregon combined. Want to tell them that their league isn’t good enough? Want them to list the college coaches at their game.

You sound like an idiot that got brained washed.
                That's true about Legends, but it's geographical/population based. Soccer coach's don't have much budget to travel and recruit (most of them), so they recruit locally around the SoCal area. Oregon girls (or boys) only chance to be seen is by traveling to large tournaments, ECNL, DA or National League (USYS). Or spending money going to ID Camps.

Comment

Tough weekend for Crossfire United, 6 games played and 6 losses

Comment

Not surprised.

Comment

Thought CU ECNL were top 20 in the country.

Comment

No skin in this game, my kids plays in the DA league. That said, a word of caution. WINS in showcases do not necessarily correlate with a complete assessment. Most showcases schedule teams against other teams in a perceived pool of challenge. Crossfire’s competitors look to be at the upper end of teams attending that showcase. Maybe not the very highest, but close or just about. College coaches want to see challenging match ups. Make sure you know the competing teams before you make an assumption that loss “equals” not great. I did a quick scan of the teams at that showcase and Crossfire easily (as in really easily) could have been seeded to play against less challenging teams and had 6 wins at this point. I am not going to say losing all the time is good of course and too many losses could place them down a tier in their next showcase match ups. Hopefully they have more luck in the final games.

Comment

No skin in this game, my kids plays in the DA league. That said, a word of caution. WINS in showcases do not necessarily correlate with a complete assessment. Most showcases schedule teams against other teams in a perceived pool of challenge. Crossfire’s competitors look to be at the upper end of teams attending that showcase. Maybe not the very highest, but close or just about. College coaches want to see challenging match ups. Make sure you know the competing teams before you make an assumption that loss “equals” not great. I did a quick scan of the teams at that showcase and Crossfire easily (as in really easily) could have been seeded to play against less challenging teams and had 6 wins at this point. I am not going to say losing all the time is good of course and too many losses could place them down a tier in their next showcase match ups. Hopefully they have more luck in the final games.
                          Dumbest post of the day and you quit lying. Your kid pays for CU and you just made this up.

Let me know when a college coach likes seeing center backs give up goals. Let me know when college coaches like seeing forwards that can’t score goals.

The teams crossfire played aren’t that good and CU (your kids team) got embarrassed.

You ecnl people make up the dumbest excuses after you get caught in your lies.

Comment

Top 20 my ass.

They are top 20 in third tier and their imagination.

There are around 100 better teams out there.

Comment

Top 20 my ass.

They are top 20 in third tier and their imagination.

There are around 100 better teams out there.
                              Top what???

What are they claiming. Their club or a team? Theirs teams as a whole are a joke.

They are top 20 in lies but there is no ranking that ranks clubs and they wouldn’t even scratch the surface of top in this country.

They don’t have more than one team that’s even the best in Oregon.

Probably why no one trusts them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X