Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New List of College Men's Soccer "Programs That Inspire"

Well, the men's list dropped today. The full top 20 and explanation is here... https://collegeathleticadvisor.com/inspire/

West Florida & Lynn are on there...

Top 5:

1. Amherst College (MA, NCAA Division 3)
    2. SUNY – Oneonta (NY, NCAA Division 3)
    3. Cal State – Los Angeles (CA, NCAA Division 2)
    4. Ohio Wesleyan (OH, NCAA Division 3)
    5. Centre College (KY, Division 3)

Thank you for the list of 20 colleges that no employer has ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      and here I thought you couldn't do youth soccer in Florida without leaving Duval County at least occasionally

Comment

There's a few no names but several top D3 schools on there. Colorado School of Mines is a top engineering program. One my kids looked at one on the list and the coach and program was phenomenal. The school just didn't do it for my player (and that needs to be the first priority, school fotnthen soccer fit).

Comment

There's a few no names but several top D3 schools on there. Colorado School of Mines is a top engineering program. One my kids looked at one on the list and the coach and program was phenomenal. The school just didn't do it for my player (and that needs to be the first priority, school fotnthen soccer fit).
          somebody has seen a LOT of soccer to put together a list like this

Comment

somebody has seen a LOT of soccer to put together a list like this
            meh... none of these guys can beat the Gators, although most could probably rock the Hurricanes.

Comment

surprised Palm Beach Atlantic wasn't on there...

Comment

well, if you want more from that list, he's doing a live workshop here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/125554742615 saw him at Player's Showcase in Vegas he's certainly knowledgeable.

Comment

well, if you want more from that list, he's doing a live workshop here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/125554742615 saw him at Player's Showcase in Vegas he's certainly knowledgeable.
                  Didn't that guy coach at Oxford Emory? They had a Pinecrest kid when he got them to the national championship game...

Comment

Additionally here is a list of players that play at Inspirational DIII schools that have gone on to play in a professional league that anyone has ever heard of:

Comment

Additionally here is a list of players that play at Inspirational DIII schools that have gone on to play in a professional league that anyone has ever heard of:

I think you left a few guys off that list, starting with Santiago Solari and ending with these guys https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2014/...-make-name-mls

Comment

Roy Wegerle literally played here at a d2 and people talk crap about "smaller" schools. Pretty embarrassing. Especially when you see Florida d2's winning national championships while Miami is a toxic waste dump.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X