Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Several teams are actually below roster minimums at this point. Lots of kids are going to be asked to play in multiple age groups every weekend.

No one to blame but themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No one to blame but themselves
      Move on. No one is begging for players, never have and never will. That is part of the problem.

Comment

Move on. No one is begging for players, never have and never will. That is part of the problem.
        Not true. They are, but they are not alone. Will have issues come the fall.

Comment

Several teams are actually below roster minimums at this point. Lots of kids are going to be asked to play in multiple age groups every weekend.
          If anything this is a great opportunity to join a development machine and have the chance to play 2 age groups at the same time. I'm actually considering making a move for both my kids.

Comment

If anything this is a great opportunity to join a development machine and have the chance to play 2 age groups at the same time. I'm actually considering making a move for both my kids.
            So you would quit your existing teams that have already registered? Kind of a crappy thing to do.

Comment

All the experts say that a certain training session to game ratio should be maintained for the best development. If your kid plays two games EVERY weekend, then they would be playing more games then recommended. Not to mention playing up. Just do your research.

Comment

All the experts say that a certain training session to game ratio should be maintained for the best development. If your kid plays two games EVERY weekend, then they would be playing more games then recommended. Not to mention playing up. Just do your research.
                I agree on the first part. On the second part it's a bit more nuanced than that. The very top players are encouraged by USSF to play up for developmental reasons, especially goalkeepers. But playing up just to fill roster spots is potentially harmful.

Comment

So you would quit your existing teams that have already registered? Kind of a crappy thing to do.
                  No I only registered for the fall. I would leave after the season. But I will watch this season to see how things progress at KK this season. It could be a good thing to be part of a smaller KK organization. That's all I'm saying

Comment

No I only registered for the fall. I would leave after the season. But I will watch this season to see how things progress at KK this season. It could be a good thing to be part of a smaller KK organization. That's all I'm saying
                    As much as I dislike Dan on a personal level. His insane work schedule is what drove KK teams to greatness. Kurt is a good trainer when available. But the program just isn't close to being the same without Dan around.

Comment

Crazy jealous that your club doesn't have any "real" trainers. Keep hating, KK will quietly rebuild. hahahaha, losers you can bet on it!

Comment

Crazy jealous that your club doesn't have any "real" trainers. Keep hating, KK will quietly rebuild. hahahaha, losers you can bet on it!

Haha, that's funny

Comment

Did it ever occur that maybe the training was not that great after all. The fact that they were the only game in town and were able to draw the better players is what made them good. Now with all the competition KK is not able to draw the top players, not only because of competition but his persona don't help either. This ship will not be righted, once these players leave they take with them their siblings also. KK will go back to being just a training organization with no teams, be less headache for him.

Comment

KK is like the old ISA "International Soccer Academy" - when they were the only ones in town, they were good. However they couldn't keep up with the times and are being replaced by academies that are better ran.

Comment

the Old ISA is Susa- Susa bought ISA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X