Black Audi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing the point again. You shouldn’t focus on what someone is calling you. That is your ego at work and it gets defense. Everyone’s approach should be that they biologically have have racist traits, no matter how small. When you focus on what other people say and whether you have stepped over the racist line, you stop making yourself a better person. Your ego focuses on that attack. Much like what has happened here. You don’t improve yourself self and understand how others perceive you. You just go on defense. Have you made yourself any less of your negative traits through this discussion? You spent a lot of energy rationalizing you’re self though. That is your ego at work. Keep trying.

Best regards !!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Missing the point again. You shouldn’t focus on what someone is calling you. That is your ego at work and it gets defense. Everyone’s approach should be that they biologically have have racist traits, no matter how small. When you focus on what other people say and whether you have stepped over the racist line, you stop making yourself a better person. Your ego focuses on that attack. Much like what has happened here. You don’t improve yourself self and understand how others perceive you. You just go on defense. Have you made yourself any less of your negative traits through this discussion? You spent a lot of energy rationalizing you’re self though. That is your ego at work. Keep trying.

Best regards !!
      That’s the dumbest hippie tree hugging shît I heard since the debates last night. We aren’t born with a biological make up for racism. We are all born inherently good without prejudice or judgement. Racism is learned behavior from people like you who preach that stupid shît. Ever watch a room full of toddlers play? They play with each other without fear of judgment, intolerance, color, race, or gender. They play together because of the inherent good in them. They don’t see through the same racist lenses that you obviously do. They don’t become “racist” until someone teaches them how to be. The problem with your new age bullshît is your subscribing to an ideology with no scientific basis. My guess is some Birkenstock wearing professor told you how to”feel” when people have a difference of opinion. Slapping the racist label on everything and anyone who has opposite views than you is just ignorant. Try to not be so negative and racist towards others. Make this less about your own ego and open yourself up to the good in others. Best regards

Comment

This thread must be a Russian troll bot arguing with itself. It's impossible to untangle what either "side" is trying to say.

Comment

Still not getting the point.

I realize that the OP constructed this with the goal of someone calling him a racist so that the your argument could made. I am well aware that your intent is try to make an argument against what you think is the argument against you. You are missing many of my points and attributing a few things to my argument that are misperceptions.

It is pretty clear that my point is not about calling people racists or liar or saints or sages. The whole notion of being fixated on what someone is calling you is about tour ego. I suspect You are not here to learn anything, you are here to make tour point and impress it on other people and impress other people.

What I am suggesting is that you discard that goal. Think of this exercise as something you can employ for all traits good or bad. Think of the spectrum of negative attributes you have, no matter how small. Surly there are thousands. Think of all the good attributes you have, lest say there are thousands. Then take each one and try to improve it.

This focusbthat you have is on making yourself right. You should focus on being the best person you can be. This is not me attacking you. This is me offering a tool all of us can employ to make the world the best place that it can be.

Cheers and Beat regards!
          I enjoy our exchange .

Comment

Buddha against Trump here.

Comment

Look out, the fur lined crocs thing can’t be far off. He is working himself into a frenzy.

Comment

Now, according to the "wokerotti", white robots are racist.
                They pick ones with white plastic covers.
                https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/01/tech/...rnd/index.html

Dems had the collusion narrative completely blow up in their faces so are now pivoting to "GOP is racist" as their main platform.

But they reap what they sow - even Cummings house was just burglarized, poetic justice, Trump must have been right, Baltimore is a third world sh!thole.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...ummings-house/

Instead of Russia, Russia, Russia its now
                Racist, Racist, Racist.

What they fail to realize is that criticizing a critique of an obviously broken government and backwards continental culture (Africa, Haiti, Venezuela) is not the same thing as critizing Americans of African, Haitian or Venezuelan origin. During the Obama years Greece was heavily criticized for their disproportionate, parasitic dependency on the EU. Nobody called the liberal media that ran these stories racist against Greek Americans.

Just like Russia - the Racisim narrative is a complete scam.
                Liberal media coordinating with DNC to push this narrative heavy, but Americans a lot smarter than they think. As the 2016 election clearly showed. WIll be worse in 2020.

Comment

Now, according to the "wokerotti", white robots are racist.
                  They pick ones with white plastic covers.
                  https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/01/tech/...rnd/index.html

Dems had the collusion narrative completely blow up in their faces so are now pivoting to "GOP is racist" as their main platform.

But they reap what they sow - even Cummings house was just burglarized, poetic justice, Trump must have been right, Baltimore is a third world sh!thole.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...ummings-house/

Instead of Russia, Russia, Russia its now
                  Racist, Racist, Racist.

What they fail to realize is that criticizing a critique of an obviously broken government and backwards continental culture (Africa, Haiti, Venezuela) is not the same thing as critizing Americans of African, Haitian or Venezuelan origin. During the Obama years Greece was heavily criticized for their disproportionate, parasitic dependency on the EU. Nobody called the liberal media that ran these stories racist against Greek Americans.

Just like Russia - the Racisim narrative is a complete scam.
                  Liberal media coordinating with DNC to push this narrative heavy, but Americans a lot smarter than they think. As the 2016 election clearly showed. WIll be worse in 2020.
                  And the ones that are racist are the ones suggesting that criticism of a corrupt, sh!thole country is racist. Such a suggestion links biology with culture/political/socioeconomic environment. Liberals, in true Freudian fashion, are the ones making these linkages, not Trump or GOP. Trump/GOP rightly criticize the corrupt, sh!thole countries (and US inner cities), Liberals immediately link the criticism to race, proving once and for all that they are the true (though cryptic) racists, projecting their sins on others who just want to see the problems fixed regardless of race/biology.

Comment

Anyone who claims that you cant criticize someone/something that has an underlying racial correlation or component, is themselves a racist.

Instead of "too big to fail" as with banks, its "too inferior to criticize".
                    Liberal race pimps are too dumb to realize that they are unveiling their cryptic racism for all to see. Theirs is the ultimate expression of racism. And while Trump has produced record low minority unemployment he treats minorities the same exactly as he treats everyone else. Treats women same as men. If you are a libtard you get hammered, regardless of race/gender.

Lib feminists demand special consideration and immunity from attacks, calling them misogynistic, while simultaneously demanding to be treated equal.

Same with the Lib race pimps. Demanding immunity from criticism and attacks by Trump, calling them racist, wile simultaneously demanding they be treated as equals.

This is the clearest possible picture of the mental illness that is liberalism, where everything contradicts everything else, the only standards are double standards, black is white, up is down, then accuse the other side of exactly what you are doing.

I meant it in the OP. Soon we will be called misappropriating racists for buying black (or yellow, or red) cars. This is what you get when you vote for Democrats (along with high crime rates).

Comment

Peloton and Omar in Africa dreaming up new ways to waste US taxpayer dollars.
                      My chant for the day:
                      "Keep them there. Keep them there. Keep them there .,."
                      I'm sorry was that racist?

Comment

Peloton and Omar in Africa dreaming up new ways to waste US taxpayer dollars.
                        My chant for the day:
                        "Keep them there. Keep them there. Keep them there .,."
                        I'm sorry was that racist?
                        Maybe they can stay there, form a new Marxist government, start taxing the hell out of Africans, grow big government entitlement schemes and show us how it's done.

Comment

*Yawn* Cultural conservatism merger with populism is so boring. Grandpa at the country club pissed he got called a racist when he was drunk at a cocktail party. It just keeps going.

I liked the fiscal conservatives. I am behind that. Problem is that everyone disappeared. Where did they go. That was big when there was a black man in office and now not so much.

More stupid talk about racism. Let’s talk about wedge issues with no solution and argue with straw men we make on the internet. These are real people you make up on the internet. They are exaggerated positions. The crazies and extremes are not the norm. It is just in your mind.

You need a hobby. Maybe fishing or model ship building. Maybe books would another good place to start.

Comment

Kooks have taken over the Republican Party. Leadership used to keep that crazy stuff in check. Now they all over the place. Time to turn the lights on and close the place down. Send the drunks home.

Comment

We all see the innate good in people. Which is why the third world conditions in our inner cities created by, tolerated by and defended by Dems that run them inconscionable, These places are like concentration camps, murder rates through the roof. We care which is why we want them fixed. No American should live this way. After decades under Dem control, time for s new approach. Get rid of the race pimps that call everyone pointing out the indignity racists and try something else. Dems don't want that cause it will cost them power and votes. Better for them to keep the federal plantations just the way they are.

Comment

hell when Obama was president, trump blamed him. Now trump is the monkey and he Baltimore is abmess because of another black man. Trump should have fixed that problem like he has fixed all the other crap.

Fing joke. This whole thing came up because That black dude wants to see more of that trump sh!t that he was covering up and obstructing justice. This a fake distraction. Trump needs a distraction and he pushed all your buttons to keep going. Hell it might be epstein pervert buddy that he wants to deprive of media attention. They were wingmen back in the day. What do care about that? That bother you? Dude used to barge in on young models and treat them like cattle. Poking them and checking their teeth. Sick and sad.

One thing is for sure, that **** works. You didn’t give two sh!ts about Baltimore until he shot his wad on that and it is all you can talk about now. Fox News propaganda machine ramped up the busll**** coverage at the same time. Arson wave in Baltimore.

Why don’t you *******s come out here and cover the meth and opioid rednecks in my ****hole town and blame Trump.

*****hat fake Americans talking sh!t on the internet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X