Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It hard sometimes!! I feel your pain. Try PSG Miami. They are going away from the norm. There is too much politics in youth soccer (to not say mafia). No club is perfect. But I can tell you get more. Also, luck is a big factor with teams. I can tell you that PSG will focus on player development. Winning is nice and all, but The players are more important. They structure the age groups as one, not 2 or 3 teams. This means a player can start on the C team and with hard work and determination, can end up playing on the A team. I have witnessed this myself. Plantation, I would say is still catching up to the philosophy. It will get there. Good Luck to you!!
    PSG MIAMI nothing compared to plantation. Miami Stronger and better coaching. PSG Plantation is garbage!

Comment

PSG MIAMI nothing compared to plantation. Miami Stronger and better coaching. PSG Plantation is garbage!
      You are right...

Comment

It hard sometimes!! I feel your pain. Try PSG Miami. They are going away from the norm. There is too much politics in youth soccer (to not say mafia). No club is perfect. But I can tell you get more. Also, luck is a big factor with teams. I can tell you that PSG will focus on player development. Winning is nice and all, but The players are more important. They structure the age groups as one, not 2 or 3 teams. This means a player can start on the C team and with hard work and determination, can end up playing on the A team. I have witnessed this myself. Plantation, I would say is still catching up to the philosophy. It will get there. Good Luck to you!!
        PSG plantation is run by dinosaurs from plantation pal and want to run things as they ran it 20 years ago

Comment

Maybe you were playing the C team. Also, take into consideration the age group. Never told me what team you are on, to compare and assess your opinion.
          Your 2003 boys team blows.

Comment

The Plantation U12 best Miami team and took the #1 spot in academy league.
            Good program!

Comment

PSG plantation is run by dinosaurs from plantation pal and want to run things as they ran it 20 years ago
              And have no decency when speaking to parents. They know it all. Yet most of the program is gone.

Comment

Good reply. I like you being honest and giving good advice. I do like plantation and in our age group coaches are good and they move players from 2nd team to 1st and 1st to 2nd . Same goes for the 3rd and forth teams.

Comment

Good reply. I like you being honest and giving good advice. I do like plantation and in our age group coaches are good and they move players from 2nd team to 1st and 1st to 2nd . Same goes for the 3rd and forth teams.
                  Lost their DA affiliation last season, playing FYSA, and coaches dont know how to field teams and put the best players playing together but shuffling around to sell but reality they are clueless. Buyer beware.

Comment

Lost their DA affiliation last season, playing FYSA, and coaches dont know how to field teams and put the best players playing together but shuffling around to sell but reality they are clueless. Buyer beware.
                    All the U12 DA are gone. PSG 1st team is playing FL academy league against teams like inter, Weston, Orlando city, etc... i don’t think Fl has a more competitive league.

Get your facts straight before hating!!!

Comment

All the U12 DA are gone. PSG 1st team is playing FL academy league against teams like inter, Weston, Orlando city, etc... i don’t think Fl has a more competitive league.

Get your facts straight before hating!!!
                      How about all their other boys and girls teams?

Comment

How about all their other boys and girls teams?
                        Getting facts straight. for one year play there then back to rec FYSA. Makes sense, facts are super straight.

Good job. Next year see you at United Cup.

Comment

I actually think a couple of the Juve teams could give Weston Da a run for their money.

Comment

I actually think a couple of the Juve teams could give Weston Da a run for their money.
                            not this again

Comment

not this again
                              Quite a bit of Weston players at plantation

Comment

not this again
                                Weston 2005 lost every good player (13) to inter. Juve might be able to tie that team. All the other ages it would be bad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X