Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Miller thinks he's a "shock Jock" he gave Radio a shot and FAILED. He tried owning a FM radio station WWHB in The Hamptons but it failed and only lasted 2 yrs. He had a stint as a radio programmer for WNYC for a few yrs as well. He doesn't live in Greenwich he lives in Hampton Bays, "not the nice part of the Hamptons by the way". His whole persona is to humiliate people for ratings. The issue is society isn't tolerant anymore to his type of behavior which is CYBER BULLYING. https://cyberbullying.org just for fun I reported him.
    Like I told Mr. Miller, people can push back against his behavior and now we will. Buckle up Larry!!
    Doubt Larry cares about being called out here. He knows he's a jerk and doesn't care.

As for Surf, great business plan, hire Larry Miller, throw fake ECNL logo's on web site to dupe people, hire college coaches that cannot coach US Club games, and use LM as a proxy to publicly shame a very popular soccer personality in their market. I wonder what the guy behind them does for a living and if he's equally inept at that as well?

Comment

Yes I got banned again ... from my vacation rental no less

I suggested in the new DAP thread that Larry start a Barca thread. I also added that Barca was a lively topic on TS

Which one was my biggest crime?

Comment

I suggested in the new DAP thread that Larry start a Barca thread. I also added that Barca was a lively topic on TS

Anything to do with Barca is a crime on BOTN unless it's to slam it

Comment

Haha, getting a BOTN ban in 2 states is a badge of honor!

This site (NY section) was seeded by 5-6 BOTN refugees (myself included). I personally posted good topics and anything Larry wouldn't to get discussions going. I take no greater joy that myself and others he banned created something that has become bigger than BOTN now and in a years time will be multiple times the size of BOTN. Larry literally aimed a pistol at his own head by trying to control the discussion there.

He continues to create age groups which fosters "my team is better than your team" crap. Here we can post a topic and discuss it which makes it a real soccer forum. That key difference is why BOTN will never be anything more than rude people fighting about meaningless things that do nothing to advance the cause of youth soccer.

Comment

Easy enough to get around the bans with Tor browser.

Comment

Easy enough to get around the bans with Tor browser.
              What is the Tor browser. Does it work with IOS

Comment

What is the Tor browser. Does it work with IOS
                I don't know. www.torproject.org

It's what's called an onion browser. In essence, it runs your communications through thousands of computers before coming out of a random node. So not only does the website you are connecting to see a different IP address every time but it's also impossible to trace back to you. It was designed to be used by dissidents and activists in oppressive countries but it's available to everyone to use.

Comment

I don't know. www.torproject.org

It's what's called an onion browser. In essence, it runs your communications through thousands of computers before coming out of a random node. So not only does the website you are connecting to see a different IP address every time but it's also impossible to trace back to you. It was designed to be used by dissidents and activists in oppressive countries but it's available to everyone to use.
                  Same as a VPN, he can't ban that.

Comment

Same as a VPN, he can't ban that.
                    But he can use his most used tool and just not publish the post.

Comment

Long time No see

Haven't been here in a long time but good to see everyone is well lol lol, Man is Larry still up to his old ways. I am just glad that over a year ago folks decided to take a stand against his ways. I still remember him calling me up threatening me and telling me he was coming to my office. Needless to say I am still waiting for him to show up lol lol. I mean its so much information on this site now that its great to come here and just browse and catch up on local news and news not so local to me.

Eric Harris
                      Representing The EZ-Pass Line

Comment

Haven't been here in a long time but good to see everyone is well lol lol, Man is Larry still up to his old ways. I am just glad that over a year ago folks decided to take a stand against his ways. I still remember him calling me up threatening me and telling me he was coming to my office. Needless to say I am still waiting for him to show up lol lol. I mean its so much information on this site now that its great to come here and just browse and catch up on local news and news not so local to me.

Eric Harris
                        Representing The EZ-Pass Line
                        Thanks for the laugh. To think about fat Larry coming over to your office ... it's hilarious

Views have certainly grown. Great to hear from you again!

Comment

Thanks for the laugh. To think about fat Larry coming over to your office ... it's hilarious

Views have certainly grown. Great to hear from you again!
                          Well I have no clue what Mr. Miller looks like but I am for sure a peaceful person and surely have no intent on tracking Mr. Miller down for any reason but if he comes to my place of business with his nonsense well that's his business to deal with afterward not mine. Yes this site has grown so much and information is finally getting through and its funny because I bet you Mr. Miller checks this site more than he checks his. I have to get back to cutting and pasting his topics here so people can continue to get the correct information or at least information that can be debated.

Eric Harris
                          Representing da EZ PASS EXPRESS LANE

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                            it looks like atletico is falling apart. i guess this is about as low as Kurt can go to save his failing club. sachem doesnt have the quality players to compete in npl or edp. what happened to lips
                            Rubbish!! Yeah I guess they won't be able to find any decent Soccer players out of 1700 youth soccer players. Do all you haters realize how foolish you really sound. This is a great move for Central Suffolk Soccer. Watch what happens once this whole thing stabilizes a starts running smoothly other local clubs will start moving towards the same model as Sachem. You'll have kids that just want to play intermural but you also have a path for kids that want to play more competitive soccer with a higher level of training. Good luck with all that negative energy I think it's a great move for everyone... Atletico/KK Sachem and their kids also Lips and Smithtown.

Comment

Rubbish!! Yeah I guess they won't be able to find any decent Soccer players out of 1700 youth soccer players. Do all you haters realize how foolish you really sound. This is a great move for Central Suffolk Soccer. Watch what happens once this whole thing stabilizes a starts running smoothly other local clubs will start moving towards the same model as Sachem. You'll have kids that just want to play intermural but you also have a path for kids that want to play more competitive soccer with a higher level of training. Good luck with all that negative energy I think it's a great move for everyone... Atletico/KK Sachem and their kids also Lips and Smithtown.
                              Lips? Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

He killed Sachem (ok, it was dead he will say) and killed Smithtown! Please never put Lips and Kurt in the same post again!

Comment

Sachem has no where near 1,700 players. That's the number they had at their peak.t

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X