Girls HS soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone is overlooking Central Kitsap. While they might not have any DA girls, or any D1 commits, they've had amazing luck so far in close games, including tying Harbor late in the season and getting by Seattle Prep in PKs (despite being outplayed the majority of the game). I also feel like this might be a trap game for LakeWa - they will be looking ahead to the final against Bellevue/Lakeside. I wouldn't want to be LakeWa going into PKs - the CK keeper has been great against PKs this year and has been keeping this team alive all season.

Comment

none

What's the word on 4A final weekend and who are the players to watch?
      Auburn Riverside vs Inglemoor
      Puyallup vs Gonzaga Prep

Comment

Gonzaga Prep: the Le sisters. Both have trained with the U19 Vietnam National Team. Last I heard both are likely to play in the 2023 World Cup, assuming Vietnam qualifies.

Comment

none

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I think everyone is overlooking Central Kitsap. I also feel like this might be a trap game for LakeWa - they will be looking ahead to the final against Bellevue/Lakeside. .
          Nope - LW with the 5-2 win. 2 goals in last couple minutes. Like game vs RHS where LW scored on last play, both games were closer than final score, but that's what LW brings - they can bring the hammer. They are a dominant force and deserve to be in the final.

Comment

none

And Bellevue finishes off Lakeside in shootout.
            Kingco final - LW vs Bellevue

Comment

Where are those snooty metro parents now? I called it with an all kingco state championships for 3A.

Comment

Will see after this weekend.

Hmmm?🤫 metro wins what? Kingco was superior to metro far and away.

Comment

Just saw this on Facebook re: a previous posters question on who to watch:
                  https://scorebooklive.com/washington...te-semifinals/

Comment

Hmmm?🤫 metro wins what? Kingco was superior to metro far and away.
                    LW yes, Bellevue, no. Lakeside was the better team, but couldn't capitalize on their opportunities. But you have to score and avoid the crap shoot of PKs.

Comment

4A

Auburn Riverside over Inglemoor 2-0.

Comment

4A Final

Auburn Riverside vs Puyallup. The two schools are less than 10 miles apart and many of the girls have played with and against each other for many years. Have to think PHS is the favorite, but ARHS just keeps finding ways to win. Should be fun.

Comment

3rd/4th

Gonzaga Prep 2-1 over Inglemoor for 3rd place.

Comment

LW as State Champs. 3-1 over Bellevue.

Comment

4A Championship

Great match. Heartbreaking loss and thrilling win. Puyallup was probably the better team, but hand it to ARHS, they played incredibly hard, and have some great talent. They put up a great fight.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X