X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing persons alert!!!

Where are all the GPS higher ups?

Still running scared with dark offices and shades drawn at home. An entire management team disappeared after being caught committing criminal fraud.

All that is left at GPS are low level coaches and the total dipsh*ts that weren't competent enough to be in the management team to start with.

What a sorry state of affairs.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Still running scared with dark offices and shades drawn at home. An entire management team disappeared after being caught committing criminal fraud.

All that is left at GPS are low level coaches and the total dipsh*ts that weren't competent enough to be in the management team to start with.

Ho Hum. Who cares? Why do you? Did your kid get cut by them?

Comment

No, GPS does not cut. Everybody knows that. They just make another watered down team.

Why do you care? You work at GPS? You worried about losing your job and/or going to jail like the rest of your rat cronies? Scumbag.

Comment

No, GPS does not cut. Everybody knows that. They just make another watered down team.

Why do you care? You work at GPS? You worried about losing your job and/or going to jail like the rest of your rat cronies? Scumbag.
        Scumbag? lol.

I do not care. I do not work at GPS. I am not worried about losing my job. I do not eat Green eggs and Ham.

You need to get a grip. Maybe book a vacation or at least take a nice relaxing lavender bath?

Comment

Scumbag? lol.

I do not care. I do not work at GPS. I am not worried about losing my job. I do not eat Green eggs and Ham.

You need to get a grip. Maybe book a vacation or at least take a nice relaxing lavender bath?
          How is it like creating a thread and be the only replying in it. I'm the only other person to bother with it and that's only to tell you what is obvious to all and should be to you...your fooling nobody clown....

Comment

How is it like creating a thread and be the only replying in it. I'm the only other person to bother with it and that's only to tell you what is obvious to all and should be to you...your fooling nobody clown....
            Now i am a clown too? I am a scumbag clown.

I thought there was a missing person, I was so scared for this missing person and then I realized it was just another GPS hater trying to start a new thread about the horrible corrupt club. Plus it’s a slow day at the office.

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

Yawn.
                See you @ the staff retreat this year.. oh wait

Comment

Is GPS still having a holiday party this year. I want to bring the Mrs. since we have paid so much wasted money into the club in the form of tuition fees. At least we can get a drink or two.

Comment

Is GPS still having a holiday party this year. I want to bring the Mrs. since we have paid so much wasted money into the club in the form of tuition fees. At least we can get a drink or two.
                    Legacy are having an internal party, no gps employees allowed. They do not want to be seen with them.

Comment

Maybe all the unhappy people that GPS have ripped off should all show up at the Legacy party.

Comment

Great idea. When and where? I'm assuming we should dress smart casual, LOL.

Maybe all the unhappy people that GPS have ripped off should all show up at the Legacy party.

Comment

Heard that Legacy decided today that AP is taking over as head of GPS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X