Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In what post did this person put their name on it and confirm something?
    Everyone knows there are 5 ECNL parents who constantly post on here and try to deny and deflect from their own teams issues - BB, Misty, Tommy, Joey Baloney and Sistine Chapel Artist. They try to protect BB and BB protects their kids from real competition and possibility of getting cut. Almost all of the other ecnl parents are unhappy with at least some aspects of the team, its coaching and lack of training. Several of these parents are known to post on here negative (but 100% true) things on here anonymously. They do so anonymously to protect their kids from retribution and also to protect friendships with parents who dont see eye to eye with them.

Comment

Everyone knows there are 5 ECNL parents who constantly post on here and try to deny and deflect from their own teams issues - BB, Misty, Tommy, Joey Baloney and Sistine Chapel Artist. They try to protect BB and BB protects their kids from real competition and possibility of getting cut. Almost all of the other ecnl parents are unhappy with at least some aspects of the team, its coaching and lack of training. Several of these parents are known to post on here negative (but 100% true) things on here anonymously. They do so anonymously to protect their kids from retribution and also to protect friendships with parents who dont see eye to eye with them.
      Where did ALL of these people put there name on a post on this site? Please share those posts.

Comment

Sistine Chapel Artist. ROTFLMO!

Comment

70 more posts people and it’s a reunion at Joey Baloneys!

Comment

Gotta live these delusional posters on here. Keep up with your cast of characters. Sounds like my Mummers club members.

Comment

I love the minion that always writes “Agreed.” Makes my day.

Hey - do you agree FF is an a hole who cares nothing about our team?
              Btw.. I am he.
              Agreed.
              Not mentioned by you. I can't draw/paint for shi# either.

Comment

Anyone know if RF is showing up to our next practice.

Comment

Anyone know if RF is showing up to our next practice.
                  He canceled it, as he is out scouring rec and travel practices all over PAE for better players.

Comment

In all seriousness. I’d like to know why he didn’t show up last night. Considering Brian lies to us, how can we find out and get a straight answer?

Please let’s be civil.
                    It’s really a shame that everyone’s focus is on bashing other people. And embarrassing for our team. I would like to know if anyone else cares to find out where Finneyfrock was last night and why we weren’t told in advance - or at all for that matter. Or do you all only care about blaming other teams for our mess?

Comment

The parents are good people, however ALL the parents feel the same other than BB that this team and club are a total mess. This isn't a good situation, and if it gets worse we will end up not having a team. I know first hand what happened the past two years with the older teams, and it wasn't good! They didn't have enough kids for a decent practice, and had very low numbers for games. Nothing better than traveling to FSA and CFC for a weekend of soccer and not have enough girls for a real game. It is not worth the time and money! The lack of numbers was caused because of similar problems at the club, the same stuff going on now! All I am saying is if you think this is bad now, it will get much worse if something isn't done to fix the problem. If the goal of your daughter is to play college soccer, then that goal is hurt if she doesn't have other girls that share the same goal. The girls that want to train hard to get better, and to play college soccer, will leave FC Bucks as others have done over the past five years. This has been the pattern! Just ask coach JM if it's true. His PA Strikers teams were almost all FC Bucks kids that left the club. Delco, Match Fit, PDA and Penn Fusion all had FC Bucks players on their rosters the past few years, all from the same two or three FC Bucks teams. If things were good at FC Bucks none of those people would have left. Fix the problems now, or else it will get very bad later and it will hurt your child. Why wouldn't people want a club with so much potential to have success and the path to success is an easy one. Make changes with the coaches and get a new DOC!!

Comment

The parents are good people, however ALL the parents feel the same other than BB that this team and club are a total mess. This isn't a good situation, and if it gets worse we will end up not having a team. I know first hand what happened the past two years with the older teams, and it wasn't good! They didn't have enough kids for a decent practice, and had very low numbers for games. Nothing better than traveling to FSA and CFC for a weekend of soccer and not have enough girls for a real game. It is not worth the time and money! The lack of numbers was caused because of similar problems at the club, the same stuff going on now! All I am saying is if you think this is bad now, it will get much worse if something isn't done to fix the problem. If the goal of your daughter is to play college soccer, then that goal is hurt if she doesn't have other girls that share the same goal. The girls that want to train hard to get better, and to play college soccer, will leave FC Bucks as others have done over the past five years. This has been the pattern! Just ask coach JM if it's true. His PA Strikers teams were almost all FC Bucks kids that left the club. Delco, Match Fit, PDA and Penn Fusion all had FC Bucks players on their rosters the past few years, all from the same two or three FC Bucks teams. If things were good at FC Bucks none of those people would have left. Fix the problems now, or else it will get very bad later and it will hurt your child. Why wouldn't people want a club with so much potential to have success and the path to success is an easy one. Make changes with the coaches and get a new DOC!!
                        gesh...take a breath. Kids leave clubs. It happens and you are going back a ways. Those kids from past teams who went to other teams (strikers dissolved and had kids from other clubs too) are in college playing. Let it go. Or move on.

You need to self reflect if you are still angry over this from years ago. Quite sure the kids have.

Btw- jen hoy gave a nice shoutout to bucks in her retirement speech from nwsl (sky blue and red stars).

Comment

gesh...take a breath. Kids leave clubs. It happens and you are going back a ways. Those kids from past teams who went to other teams (strikers dissolved and had kids from other clubs too) are in college playing. Let it go. Or move on.

You need to self reflect if you are still angry over this from years ago. Quite sure the kids have.

Btw- jen hoy gave a nice shoutout to bucks in her retirement speech from nwsl (sky blue and red stars).
                          Agreed. Let it go. And no one from this team cares where a coach is or if they miss a practice. It’s soccer! People have other bigger things in life to care about then the petty stuff written in this thread.

Comment

I have to laugh at the posts constantly bashing the RL. Clearly the ECNL parents think it’s RL parents posting truthful things about the ECNL team - and it very well could be, but it could also be any of the other kids parents that got screwed in the back room deal. Some of the posts express a clear disdain for BB, and truthfully if my kid got screwed the way some of the kids that didn’t make the ECNL team did, I would hate BB too and would wish for the ECNL team to fail which is pretty evident in some of the posts. Remember Not all if the kids that got screwed are on the RL team, they are on many other teams. Since the forum is anonymous and since BB has made many enemies in his push to elevate his kid it really could be anybody posting, much of the information posted can be found online and of course there is also word of mouth. Just my two cents, but I wouldn’t be so quick to blame the bucks rl parents.
                            true, but don't forget that 06 ecnl parents may also be posting as they are 'done' with the current situation

Comment

What clubs have the girls left for?

Comment

Agreed. Let it go. And no one from this team cares where a coach is or if they miss a practice. It’s soccer! People have other bigger things in life to care about then the petty stuff written in this thread.
                                Thanks, Judge Judy. But while I can appreciate your blind loyalty to Finneyfrock, I’m wondering where were you months ago when your fellow compadres were 24-7 bullying some families from the team. Were you the voice of reason then?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X