Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shiitty that a Shelton parent would be so low as to post this.

Pretty low life stuff here

IMHO that Coach shouldn’t publish that stuff for public view. It’s nice that they put in the effort to rank each kid but that data should be reserved for kids or parents who question tryout decisions.
    It’s ridiculousness to go through all of that player specific category ranking for HS tryouts. Impressive I’ll admit, but so not necessary! Cannot believe it would be published for anyone to see.

Comment

Shiitty that a Shelton parent would be so low as to post this.

Pretty low life stuff here

IMHO that Coach shouldn’t publish that stuff for public view. It’s nice that they put in the effort to rank each kid but that data should be reserved for kids or parents who question tryout decisions.
      If the coach wanted to use the results to talk to players about what they needed to work on that's fair, but even they shouldn't see the results for other players. There's absolutely no reason whatsoever that parents should have access to it or an ability to publish it. It's not hard for an IT person to figure out who published it.

Comment

Time for Shelton to hit the reset button and start fresh...long overdue.

Comment

If the coach wanted to use the results to talk to players about what they needed to work on that's fair, but even they shouldn't see the results for other players. There's absolutely no reason whatsoever that parents should have access to it or an ability to publish it. It's not hard for an IT person to figure out who published it.

Link seems to be down now. Better question is why is any high school team posting program results on a town soccer organization website? Seems odd to look for information there and not on school website. My kid’s coach emails the boys directly and I don’t believe he has ever shared with us who he thought was the bomb at tryouts. Tryouts are not real game experiences. No coach should be flaunting tryout results to anyone let alone parents and kids. The results usually go out the window at the very first game when no one from the top of the list gets to see the field. Just don’t see how a coach can justify having such in depth tryouts if he isn’t going to abide by them. Seems silly to share that info.

Comment

Link seems to be down now. Better question is why is any high school team posting program results on a town soccer organization website? Seems odd to look for information there and not on school website. My kid’s coach emails the boys directly and I don’t believe he has ever shared with us who he thought was the bomb at tryouts. Tryouts are not real game experiences. No coach should be flaunting tryout results to anyone let alone parents and kids. The results usually go out the window at the very first game when no one from the top of the list gets to see the field. Just don’t see how a coach can justify having such in depth tryouts if he isn’t going to abide by them. Seems silly to share that info.
            Pedo alert.....better check some of those texts...unnecessary from my point of view

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X