Talking-Soccer.com

Talking-Soccer.com (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/index.php)
-   Florida (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Official Kendall Soccer Consolidated Thread (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=125211)

Unregistered 05-01-2015 08:02 AM

Kendall Coalition

I was recently told that there is turmoil brewing at Kendall Soccer Coalition. I was told the directors are making the President of the club leave the club after her term expires this year. There are money issues involved as well as using the position for personal gain. Does anyone now any more? Is it true?

Unregistered 05-01-2015 08:08 AM

long hair clown for prez

Unregistered 05-01-2015 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 1525079)
I was recently told that there is turmoil brewing at Kendall Soccer Coalition. I was told the directors are making the President of the club leave the club after her term expires this year. There are money issues involved as well as using the position for personal gain. Does anyone now any more? Is it true?

I hope she does not leave. She is a great person.

The ones that need to go are RS and MA....those two are the clowns bringing down the academy

Unregistered 05-01-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 1525086)
long hair clown for prez

Best post I've ever seen. Long live the fabled LHC!!

Unregistered 05-01-2015 09:49 AM

there is no sign that any of this is true. interesting rumor right before tryouts.

Unregistered 05-01-2015 10:32 AM

what does tryouts have to do with whether this is true? if it is, it shouldn't affect Academy tryouts?

Unregistered 05-01-2015 10:34 AM

In any case she is not allowed to run for president again, her two years are up, time for someone else to try and run the club.

Unregistered 05-01-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 1525323)
In any case she is not allowed to run for president again, her two years are up, time for someone else to try and run the club.

Don't be surprised when you hear this name come up when they discuss her replacement.
Yurisbey Sanchez

Unregistered 05-01-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 1525317)
what does tryouts have to do with whether this is true? if it is, it shouldn't affect Academy tryouts?

i would guess that most mentions of clubs and "turmoil" coming out right about now have some root in disrupting tryouts. Remember, it is not just about academy, there are quite a few other teams. this is true of any club. just the timing that is in question.

who knows, maybe there is truth to it. but does not seem so.

Unregistered 05-01-2015 05:21 PM

depending on who is asking, is there ever a good time for bad news... if there it's any truth to it I suppose some others will confirm or be able to add information.....I can tell you the personal gain is confirmed as most directors use the position to get their children on the first team rosters or academy of they can swing it.