Talking-Soccer.com

Talking-Soccer.com (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/index.php)
-   Connecticut (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Oakwood (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=153705)

Unregistered 06-23-2018 07:26 AM

Oakwood
 
What's the deal with the Oakwood DA coach I think he coaches an NPL team too??? Seems shady

Unregistered 06-23-2018 07:36 AM

Why did he hit on you?

Unregistered 06-23-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2294863)
What's the deal with the Oakwood DA coach I think he coaches an NPL team too??? Seems shady

uh bozo - is that you?

Unregistered 06-23-2018 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2294863)
What's the deal with the Oakwood DA coach I think he coaches an NPL team too??? Seems shady

Why would it be? All USSF cares about is that a DA coach meets their qualifications (although, in reality not all do). Then if a B team gets a highly qualified coach, then that B team benefits as well. I'm not with OW; I just don't see the issue. It's a management decision on how to allocate their staff.

Unregistered 06-23-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2294863)
What's the deal with the Oakwood DA coach I think he coaches an NPL team too??? Seems shady

Whatís the deal with you reading through their coaching assignments if your kid isnít in the club? Weird

Unregistered 06-23-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2294874)
Whatís the deal with you reading through their coaching assignments if your kid isnít in the club? Weird

Good one and why did you answer

Unregistered 06-23-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2294874)
Whatís the deal with you reading through their coaching assignments if your kid isnít in the club? Weird

coaching assignments at OW are always fun to look at. I like to see what group of kids is going to suffer this year

Unregistered 06-23-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2294866)
Why did he hit on you?

Another reason why this forum is awful clowns like this

Unregistered 06-23-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2294883)
coaching assignments at OW are always fun to look at. I like to see what group of kids is going to suffer this year

Coach that came from Stars full of promises what a joke

Unregistered 06-23-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2294921)
Another reason why this forum is awful clowns like this

So I assume you accepted the tongue action that was offered?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.