Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Athletico and Fury/Albertson Affiliation

Just left a few questions about fields on another post, but does Riley pick up fields in this affiliation?

Talk of the merger was erased from BOTN

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      now that's funny....and pathetic

Comment

Probably got too many congrats to KK and what about Surf!? questions. Plus, looks bad for Surf as KK pulled its affiliation with them for Riley.

Comment

People, we need to food BOTN telling them to come to this site to get the scoop.

I have been trying but I am getting censored....if we all try maybe one will get in.

People need to be aware of the censorship and there is now an alternative to what Larry is trying to hide.

This site can make the difference finally and filly rid us of Larry Miller.

Everyone try to post to come here!!

Comment

People, we need to food BOTN telling them to come to this site to get the scoop.

I have been trying but I am getting censored....if we all try maybe one will get in.

People need to be aware of the censorship and there is now an alternative to what Larry is trying to hide.

This site can make the difference finally and filly rid us of Larry Miller.

Everyone try to post to come here!!
            You'll never get such posts through. Better bet is to simply tell people you know personally. I bet plenty of BOTN posters have also had posts censored, and not everyone can be that thick to not see his biases. But they just don't know there's an alternative. Spread the word.

Comment

KK moving away from surf makes sense. When KK was the primary feeder to Surf, it made sense for KK. Now that Stony Brook is muscling it's way in to be the primary feeder, it's no longer a good deal for KK.

Riley still needs outdoor fields though so I still expect more changes to this dynamic.

Comment

Probably got too many congrats to KK and what about Surf!? questions. Plus, looks bad for Surf as KK pulled its affiliation with them for Riley.
                This is what happens when you try to pick winners and losers with advertisers. Larry blowing any integrity he thinks he has promoting his hated Riley and doing so is hugely negative for Surf.

He must be having a good cry over this!

Good luck getting new advertisers after this debacle.

Comment

KK's 3rd partner in 3 years. Seems rather erratic to me.

ISA->Surf->Riley-> ???

Comment

The KK / Surf thing lasted 6 months - just a trial - so don't overblow what it was or wasn't in the past.

If you want people to come here in droves, maybe work on LIJSL or WYSL to tell their teams/clubs to pass the word. They won't of course because there's still too much cursing and insults flying around here for any organization to recommend this site.

But it would be the way to go. A couple of years ago, there was another blog site for soccer ny talk that I got the impression was started by the Eastern soccer association. It folded because nobody went there ... but it was monitored.

Comment

I am a Atletico parent, Miller is out of the loop.

All should be prepared for a major announcement that will be big for Long Island Soccer

Kurt and Paul ARE working together, it makes sense for both sides.

Kurt is done with Miller.

Comment

Miller is also irate!!

He says Kurt betrayed his trust...saying Kurt success is because of him.

Watch for Miller to pull Atletico from his site.

Comment

Larry's multiple personality disorder on full display today. He admitted deleting posts saying BOTN predicts there will be no Riley-KK deal yet he put up a banner this morning announcing it.

Kurt is not afraid of Larry and all the KK parents hate BOTN and left after the Susa and Surf BS.

BOTN used to be flooded with KK parents.

Comment

Larry's multiple personality disorder on full display today. He admitted deleting posts saying BOTN predicts there will be no Riley-KK deal yet he put up a banner this morning announcing it.

Kurt is not afraid of Larry and all the KK parents hate BOTN and left after the Susa and Surf BS.

BOTN used to be flooded with KK parents.
                            That's hilarious... he's now censoring himself.

Tell Kurt and the KK parents to come here

Comment

This is Larry's worst nightmare. KK pulls sponsorship for his heated words warning them about a deal. Surf pulls from LI due to the competitive landscape (and BOTN sponsorship) and only Susa is left paying Larry and real money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X