Talking-Soccer.com

Talking-Soccer.com (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/index.php)
-   New York (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Larry Laughable Quotes (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=146200)

Unregistered 07-03-2016 08:51 AM

Larry Laughable Quotes

Larry's BS deserves its own thread

April - about Surf's location:

"Larry, any idea where? Do you think it will be in Long Island?

Definitely NOT LI. Long Island is over-capacity."

Unregistered 07-03-2016 08:59 AM

April 23:

"As for the Surf, if you want to know more you will have to wait for the Surf people to make it public or email or call them.

I am NOT their spokesperson."

Unregistered 07-03-2016 09:02 AM

April 16:

"Read and believe what you want...I don't care about anyone's site but BOTN. BOTN is always on the mark. Always."

Unregistered 07-03-2016 09:08 AM

Also April 23:

"My guess, and it's only a guess that the Surf will not have a physical presence on LI. I'd be very surprised if that were to happen given what I'm being told is what they expect in their 3 year plan."

Unregistered 07-03-2016 10:53 AM

There's so many where do you even start?

Unregistered 07-03-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 1857118)
There's so many where do you even start?

Very few people take him seriously. I mean people he talks highly of bash him behind his back and DO NOT trust him. It's all about money, plain and simple. He talks about doing it the right way....he definitely does not!

Unregistered 07-05-2016 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 1857077)
Larry's BS deserves its own thread

April - about Surf's location:

"Larry, any idea where? Do you think it will be in Long Island?

Definitely NOT LI. Long Island is over-capacity."

That's hilarious. Keep them coming. He lies so often. We need to keep him in the spotlight like the cockroach he is

Unregistered 07-05-2016 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 1857558)
That's hilarious. Keep them coming. He lies so often. We need to keep him in the spotlight like the cockroach he is

As a SUSA parent, he has lost all credibility. Anything for Surf. He is garbage.

Unregistered 07-05-2016 09:44 AM

April 23:

"From my understanding there isn't going to be a physical presence on Long Island. No need for it as far as I can see."

Guess someone figured out Surf needed fields ....

From the same post:

"Queens is a central and convenient location for Long Island and Brooklyn. Westchester and Queens are also convenient to Manhattan."

Larry really needs to get out of the Village more. And in a car that he is driving.

Unregistered 07-06-2016 02:08 PM

Today's gem:

"Surf finds little jealous trolls like you as helpful to their PR because it demonstrates they have the goods."

Logical, pragmatic questions = trolling?

Still waiting for the marquee name, unrehashed, unrecycled Girls DOC, Larry. Where are those goods??

It's all smoke and mirrors. And Larry likes to blow a lot of smoke up people's tushes.