X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC womens soccer

How will soccer team be this year ?

UM.. Lets see! Still have that lazy forward that cant seem to pass the beep test EVER!!!Hurt or not hurt!! Same as last year

Comment

Any URI predictions for this season womans soccer?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        How will soccer team be this year ?
        Didn't PC loose kids? Should be interesting.

Comment

They had a large class after losing a back to Vanderbilt late. Brought in a few foreigners, two of them transfers. So there has been some significant change. They are still strong in goal and if they protect her well they should be pretty good.

Comment

How’d they do against URI?

Comment

Heard they tied? Not sure though

Comment

PC won against URI

Comment

My mistake - what was the score?

Comment

Providence is loaded, with some very good recruits. URI went winless, and not much in terms of recruits.

Comment

PC will go 500 this year coach’s ego is to big and yes he has lots of talent but does not no how to use it . URI can only improve on last years performance

Comment

Loaded with what?? Starters that are eating sundaes on the sideline before the game?? Or the ones with the big egos that can’t produce! URI did go winless for last two years but they have a better chance this year.

Comment

PC does have some really great talent, however coach chooses to play the slo mo crew instead.

Comment

So we r newbies to this team. So far I am not impressed with what is coming from coach lopes mouth nor his attitude toward most of the team. My d already wants to quit the team and I am trying to persuade her to stay. Seems the two most important players in team to him anyway are the weakest links from what I have seen so far. Not sure how long his contract is for but maybe it’s time for a change. Heard quite a few girls quit last year? Is that correct?

Comment

4 or 5 girls quit and his contract was extended , let your daughter go elsewhere. lived this for 4 years thinking in would get better nothing is going to change , the guy loves to blame girls who sit on bench for starters mistakes on field

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X