Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juventus Boston

Who are these new boys to the block? Anyone have any information on them?

Some of my sons team mates have been offered free rides with them, who is bank rolling these guys and what’s the connection to Juventus?

Being operated by ex-GPS coaches, so don't expect anything other than a watered down big club product masquerading as a legit affiliation with good social media!

Comment

Looks to be a new club playing in the NSL. They definitely have some old GPS coaches but my son was coached by one of them during his GPS days and I’d happily pay for the experience again. Not sure if NSL is way forward though. They are claiming their Technical Director to be Ferdinando De Matthaeis (the ex IMG guy). Is this legit? $$$

Also a Sevilla Academy open now too. Seems it’s the new trend. Anyone know anything about this Academy too?

Comment

Main coach was fired by GPS.
        Hedgefund guy bankrolling them
        My sons got offered to play for free by them - LOL no thanks. I’d rather pay for quality
        It’s the Duxbury Dragons but on steroids

Good luck.

Comment

Quality being an unqualified coach on a visa with an accent? Some people have too much time on their hands in that GPS office.

Comment

One of their coaches asked me to go into business with him selling watches. The man is a true hustler and I respect that hustle. Wish my kid had that type of grind.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Quality being an unqualified coach on a visa with an accent? Some people have too much time on their hands in that GPS office.
              RG - you stopped crying to MG yet????

Comment

RG - you stopped crying to MG yet????
                Names, names, names...... please 😀😀

Comment

If juventus saw the teams results in Nsl I’m not sure they’d still want to be affiliated. RG is one of the worst people involved in youth soccer, but again it really depends what you want your kids to learn from a coach. You get my point. If you seriously want your kids to get better stay away, if you don’t definitely go there. RG only here so he doesn’t have to go to England and face the music

Comment

Looks to be a new club playing in the NSL. They definitely have some old GPS coaches but my son was coached by one of them during his GPS days and I’d happily pay for the experience again. Not sure if NSL is way forward though. They are claiming their Technical Director to be Ferdinando De Matthaeis (the ex IMG guy). Is this legit? $$$

Also a Sevilla Academy open now too. Seems it’s the new trend. Anyone know anything about this Academy too?
                    Not sure if nsl is the way forward? I think you clearly know the answer there. Their 2 05 boys teams played a total of 16 games and lost all 16 in the fall. No wonder it’s being offered for free.

Comment

My son followed his GPS coach to Juventus. In my honest opinion we found GPS to be a lot more organized and communicated much more effectively. My sons regional director is a disaster with his communication.

The disparity between NSL and NEP couldn’t be more true. We are considering our options for next year.

Comment

Let’s be honest any coaches who have ever had any affiliation with GPS do not have your child’s best interests.

STAY CLEAR.

Comment

And why are they calling themselves Juventus Academy? It’s not an academy.

Comment

My son followed his GPS coach to Juventus. In my honest opinion we found GPS to be a lot more organized and communicated much more effectively. My sons regional director is a disaster with his communication.

The disparity between NSL and NEP couldn’t be more true. We are considering our options for next year.
                            It was maybe the organization that helped the coach at Gps and now without that it’s not the same. Just do what’s best for your kids development, if juventus cared about that they should be telling you to leave.

Comment

RG sold it to me as an academy. Once I found it we were playing in NSL he said that they will get DA soon. Clearly a lie as we haven’t won a game at NSL Level.
                              RG & BA true cowboys.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X