X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 Prime ECNL

This team might be the worst in ECNL.

I know right? Fvcking 12 year old girls. Who let them on the field to kick a ball? Glad you were able to critique their skills, or lack there of. We need more adults like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I know right? Fvcking 12 year old girls. Who let them on the field to kick a ball? Glad you were able to critique their skills, or lack there of. We need more adults like you.
      Lol. Well said

Comment

This team might be the worst in ECNL.
        Totally agree. Seems like they may only win 1-2 games the entire year, 3-4 if they are lucky. Guess Weston, Sunrise and West Pines have all the good players locked up in the area. Not sure why any parent would keep their kid on that team losing game after game. Completely demoralizing to the kids. Plus very inconvenient location as I hear quite a few of them are driving far to play there. They couldn’t pay me enough.

Comment

Totally agree. Seems like they may only win 1-2 games the entire year, 3-4 if they are lucky. Guess Weston, Sunrise and West Pines have all the good players locked up in the area. Not sure why any parent would keep their kid on that team losing game after game. Completely demoralizing to the kids. Plus very inconvenient location as I hear quite a few of them are driving far to play there. They couldn’t pay me enough.
          Didn’t they partner with Coral Springs? If the current group ain’t cutting it bring some of the Coral Springs girls to replace them. no?

Comment

Didn’t they partner with Coral Springs? If the current group ain’t cutting it bring some of the Coral Springs girls to replace them. no?
            That’s a good point. They should definitely consider that at this point. Can’t do any worse.

Comment

Now that's some funny stuff!

Comment

Now that's some funny stuff!
                Why? They should scrimmage each other. I am sure CSU has some good players that could help. Why else would Prime partner with them? That was the reason right?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  why? They should scrimmage each other. I am sure csu has some good players that could help. Why else would prime partner with them? That was the reason right?
                  prime partnered with team boca also and a few more just looking for players

Comment

Why? They should scrimmage each other. I am sure CSU has some good players that could help. Why else would Prime partner with them? That was the reason right?
                    newbies............just give it time. watch and learn.

Comment

newbies............just give it time. watch and learn.
                      Ha! Ok. If there is one thing I have learned it’s if you start the season with substandard talent compared to your scheduled opponents, that isn’t getting fixed by the end of the year as all teams are improving throughout the year. The other teams on your schedule would have to get worse, have injuries, etc. Long shot there buddy. 3-4 wins if you are lucky sounds reasonable based on your schedule. And you aren’t pulling the talent away from other teams next year with that record.

Comment

Awe Daddy to the rescue, guess i touched a nerve.

Comment

Awe Daddy to the rescue, guess i touched a nerve.
                          Aww poor Daddy. Trying to cover your douche tracks. And you wonder why your wife wants a divorce and your children hate you?

Comment

They could quit ECNL and play FSPL I hear the level is extremely high

Comment

They could quit ECNL and play FSPL I hear the level is extremely high
                              They would only beat KU. Oh wait, KU isn’t in FSPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X