•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Laughable Quotes

Larry's BS deserves its own thread

April - about Surf's location:

"Larry, any idea where? Do you think it will be in Long Island?

Definitely NOT LI. Long Island is over-capacity."

April 23:

"As for the Surf, if you want to know more you will have to wait for the Surf people to make it public or email or call them.

I am NOT their spokesperson."

Comment

April 16:

"Read and believe what you want...I don't care about anyone's site but BOTN. BOTN is always on the mark. Always."

Comment

Also April 23:

"My guess, and it's only a guess that the Surf will not have a physical presence on LI. I'd be very surprised if that were to happen given what I'm being told is what they expect in their 3 year plan."

Comment

There's so many where do you even start?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            There's so many where do you even start?
            Very few people take him seriously. I mean people he talks highly of bash him behind his back and DO NOT trust him. It's all about money, plain and simple. He talks about doing it the right way....he definitely does not!

Comment

Larry's BS deserves its own thread

April - about Surf's location:

"Larry, any idea where? Do you think it will be in Long Island?

Definitely NOT LI. Long Island is over-capacity."
              That's hilarious. Keep them coming. He lies so often. We need to keep him in the spotlight like the cockroach he is

Comment

That's hilarious. Keep them coming. He lies so often. We need to keep him in the spotlight like the cockroach he is
                As a SUSA parent, he has lost all credibility. Anything for Surf. He is garbage.

Comment

April 23:

"From my understanding there isn't going to be a physical presence on Long Island. No need for it as far as I can see."

Guess someone figured out Surf needed fields ....

From the same post:

"Queens is a central and convenient location for Long Island and Brooklyn. Westchester and Queens are also convenient to Manhattan."

Larry really needs to get out of the Village more. And in a car that he is driving.

Comment

Today's gem:

"Surf finds little jealous trolls like you as helpful to their PR because it demonstrates they have the goods."

Logical, pragmatic questions = trolling?

Still waiting for the marquee name, unrehashed, unrecycled Girls DOC, Larry. Where are those goods??

It's all smoke and mirrors. And Larry likes to blow a lot of smoke up people's tushes.

Comment

Today's gem:

"Surf finds little jealous trolls like you as helpful to their PR because it demonstrates they have the goods."

Logical, pragmatic questions = trolling?

Still waiting for the marquee name, unrehashed, unrecycled Girls DOC, Larry. Where are those goods??

It's all smoke and mirrors. And Larry likes to blow a lot of smoke up people's tushes.
                      He loves to say everyone is jealous ... Of what exactly

Comment

He loves to say everyone is jealous ... Of what exactly
                        He does. I am always thinking the same, jealous of what? The Surf? They got kids that got cut from their clubs. And that could be a mistake with no coaches or committed fields. At least the college coaches they signed can see their teams once a month....maybe.

Comment

Today's gem:

BOTN gold.

Do born readers really buy into his bull**?

Comment

Today's gem:

"They are not like other clubs. They actually have a road map and will not be taking detours to satisfy anonymous posters."

Surf was originally not going to be in LI. That's one hell of a detour from Westchester.

Comment

Today's gem:

"They are not like other clubs. They actually have a road map and will not be taking detours to satisfy anonymous posters."

Surf was originally not going to be in LI. That's one hell of a detour from Westchester.
                              Wrong in the LI release they stated LI was phase two but they moved the timeframe up given the ISA implosion/sellout.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X