Talking-Soccer.com

Talking-Soccer.com (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/index.php)
-   New Jersey (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Match Fit Shore 2010 (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=166514)

Unregistered 01-12-2021 07:59 PM

Match Fit Shore 2010
 
It looks like Match Fit Shore is trying to form a “super team” in the 2010 age group by pulling in the top players from several area clubs. Anyone have any additional information or heard anything about this?

Unregistered 01-12-2021 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2902181)
It looks like Match Fit Shore is trying to form a “super team” in the 2010 age group by pulling in the top players from several area clubs. Anyone have any additional information or heard anything about this?

That's the plan from RT at every younger age group before PDA gets them in the system. There is zero additional information to give. Go call or email MF Shore and hear it from RT himself.

Unregistered 01-12-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2902181)
It looks like Match Fit Shore is trying to form a “super team” in the 2010 age group by pulling in the top players from several area clubs. Anyone have any additional information or heard anything about this?

Bye bye CSA 2010, seems to be the trend

Unregistered 01-12-2021 08:39 PM

We are the SHORE !!!

Unregistered 01-12-2021 09:03 PM

I was told they have top players from CSA, NJX and PSA all signed up for next seasons already. If true, this team will become a powerhouse.

Unregistered 01-12-2021 09:09 PM

There will always be a new age group worth of parents that will buy what RT is selling.

Unregistered 01-12-2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2902205)
I was told they have top players from CSA, NJX and PSA all signed up for next seasons already. If true, this team will become a powerhouse.

Wait. Hang on a second. PSA has top players? At the 2010 age group?

Unregistered 01-12-2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2902249)
Wait. Hang on a second. PSA has top players? At the 2010 age group?

Nope, but MF Shore dad likes starting rumors and getting people talking about his club. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and there will be a post that says all of PDA Shore, PDA Blue, etc. 2010s are also coming over. It's almost like the guy took a marketing for dummies course and is proud of it. We get it man, but there should be SOME limit on the number of people and organizations you tag on your instagram posts.

Don't worry everyone, there will be a thread started soon about an "elite 2010 girl moving to the area" asking what club they should be looking to join.

Unregistered 01-12-2021 10:48 PM

> Nope, but MF Shore dad likes starting rumors and getting people talking about his club

Is there already a 2010 team that they’re trying to pump up?

Unregistered 01-12-2021 11:40 PM

Who is coaching/training? I would consider this based on this answer.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.