Talking-Soccer.com

Talking-Soccer.com (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/index.php)
-   Oregon (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Oregon travel clubs no selections us nat u17..no surprise (http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=159747)

Unregistered 11-08-2019 11:01 AM

Oregon travel clubs no selections us nat u17..no surprise
 
U.S. U-17 girls national team roster
GOALKEEPERS (4)
Nadia Cooper (Challenge SC; Katy, Texas)
Hailey Craig (Michigan Jaguars; Dexter, Mich.)
Jordyn Gunnarson (FC Dallas; McKinney, Texas)
Neeku Purcell (Reign Academy; Seattle, Wash.)
DEFENDERS (11)
Macy Blackburn (Solar SC; Fort Worth, Texas)
Courtney Boone (Legends FC; West Covina, Calif.)
Allyson Brown (Sockers FC; Wheaton, Ill.)
Elise Evans (San Jose Earthquakes; Redwood City, Calif.)
Aidan McConnell (Michigan Hawks; Dexter, Mich.)
Madeline Mooney (Reign Academy; Seattle, Wash.)
Ayooluwa Oke (Tophat; Atlanta, Ga.)
Shea OíMalley (NC Courage; Cary, N.C.) Lilly Reale (South Shore Select; Hingham, Mass.)
Kolo Suliafu (So Cal Blues SC; Victorville, Calif.)
Kelly Wilson (Beach Futbol Club; Manhattan Beach, Calif.)
MIDFIELDERS (8)
Tatiana Fung (Legends FC; Fullerton, Calif.)
Riley Gleason (So Cal Blues SC; Mission Viejo, Calif.)
Annie Karich (Beach FC; Surfside, Calif.)
Devin Lynch (Sockers FC; Naperville, Ill.)
Alexis Missimo (Solar SC; Southlake, Texas)
Bella Sember (Metropolitan Oval; Centerport N.Y.)
Jaedyn Shaw (Solar SC; Frisco, Texas)
Jillian Shimkin (Sky Blue-NYSC; Rockville Centre, N.Y.)
FORWARDS (9)
Simisola Awujo (Tophat; Atlanta, Ga.)
Trinity Byars (Solar SC; Richardson, Texas)
Kayla Colbert (Legends FC; Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.)
Drew Coomans (Beach Futbol Club; Long Beach, Calif.)
Simone Jackson (Beach FC; Redondo Beach, Calif.)
Karlie Lema (MVLA; Morgan Hill, Calif.)
Allyson Sentnor (South Shore Select; Hanson, Mass.)
Alyssa Thompson (Real So Cal; Studio City, Calif.)
Amelia White (Fort Wayne United FC; Fort Wayne, Ind.)

a

Unregistered 11-08-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2601992)
U.S. U-17 girls national team roster
GOALKEEPERS (4)
Nadia Cooper (Challenge SC; Katy, Texas)
Hailey Craig (Michigan Jaguars; Dexter, Mich.)
Jordyn Gunnarson (FC Dallas; McKinney, Texas)
Neeku Purcell (Reign Academy; Seattle, Wash.)
DEFENDERS (11)
Macy Blackburn (Solar SC; Fort Worth, Texas)
Courtney Boone (Legends FC; West Covina, Calif.)
Allyson Brown (Sockers FC; Wheaton, Ill.)
Elise Evans (San Jose Earthquakes; Redwood City, Calif.)
Aidan McConnell (Michigan Hawks; Dexter, Mich.)
Madeline Mooney (Reign Academy; Seattle, Wash.)
Ayooluwa Oke (Tophat; Atlanta, Ga.)
Shea OíMalley (NC Courage; Cary, N.C.) Lilly Reale (South Shore Select; Hingham, Mass.)
Kolo Suliafu (So Cal Blues SC; Victorville, Calif.)
Kelly Wilson (Beach Futbol Club; Manhattan Beach, Calif.)
MIDFIELDERS (8)
Tatiana Fung (Legends FC; Fullerton, Calif.)
Riley Gleason (So Cal Blues SC; Mission Viejo, Calif.)
Annie Karich (Beach FC; Surfside, Calif.)
Devin Lynch (Sockers FC; Naperville, Ill.)
Alexis Missimo (Solar SC; Southlake, Texas)
Bella Sember (Metropolitan Oval; Centerport N.Y.)
Jaedyn Shaw (Solar SC; Frisco, Texas)
Jillian Shimkin (Sky Blue-NYSC; Rockville Centre, N.Y.)
FORWARDS (9)
Simisola Awujo (Tophat; Atlanta, Ga.)
Trinity Byars (Solar SC; Richardson, Texas)
Kayla Colbert (Legends FC; Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.)
Drew Coomans (Beach Futbol Club; Long Beach, Calif.)
Simone Jackson (Beach FC; Redondo Beach, Calif.)
Karlie Lema (MVLA; Morgan Hill, Calif.)
Allyson Sentnor (South Shore Select; Hanson, Mass.)
Alyssa Thompson (Real So Cal; Studio City, Calif.)
Amelia White (Fort Wayne United FC; Fort Wayne, Ind.)

a

Cue fight over "CU girls aren't good enough" vs "US Soccer is deliberately snubbing ECNL programs".

Both of which might well be true.

Unregistered 11-08-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2602075)
Cue fight over "CU girls aren't good enough" vs "US Soccer is deliberately snubbing ECNL programs".

Both of which might well be true.

^^^^^I think this is accurate on both counts. The CU thing is okay. We are Oregon, after all. The latter is not a good thing. It's extremely short-sighted.

Unregistered 11-08-2019 01:03 PM

https://www.socceramerica.com/public...r-the-dev.html

Unregistered 11-08-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2602129)

harvesting emails for access.

Unregistered 11-08-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2602117)
^^^^^I think this is accurate on both counts. The CU thing is okay. We are Oregon, after all. The latter is not a good thing. It's extremely short-sighted.

CU would be lucky to have a handful kids from their 5 team lineup on an ODP (old school state select team). Hundreds of HS teams in So Cal have JV players that are better than every single player currently rostered at CU.

Living in a dream world, US Soccer aint even considering players from Oregon unless they play for the NWSL Thorns (1st team) of course.

We have a great fan base that US Soccer loves! Which is pretty cool and give our area some relevance.

Unregistered 11-08-2019 06:03 PM

Why was CU even brought up. They are no better than any other club in Portland.

Unregistered 11-08-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2602390)
Why was CU even brought up. They are no better than any other club in Portland.

At the age group in question (team is mainly 03s, actually), CU has the top team, and one player who has gotten national exposure before.

(At this age, just because someone isn't invited to a particular training camp, doesn't mean the NT has lost interest).

Thorns aren't strong in this age group, so not surprising none of them was picked either.

Unregistered 11-09-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2602390)
Why was CU even brought up. They are no better than any other club in Portland.

Didnít CUís team win the State Cup 9-0 last year? What did they win it by the year before?

Unregistered 11-09-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 2602600)
Didnít CUís team win the State Cup 9-0 last year? What did they win it by the year before?

With Ecnl and gda taking most of the best players, OYSA is incredibly weak other than the one good team per age group (Salmon Creek 00, Salem 01, ***C 02, GPS 03, etc). OYSA is easy pickings for an ecnl team that wonít start ecnl league play until the following year so has to play in the watered down mess that OYSA has become.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.