Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York > KK supposedly has a new dance partner lined up

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Thread: KK supposedly has a new dance partner lined up Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Random Question
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
06-06-2018 08:56 AM
Unregistered LOL Glow Ball, that's a good one. Hysterical. KK is now the laughing stock of the soccer world. Once a dk head always a dk head. He has no business being around kids.
06-06-2018 08:42 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As said before, KK is getting everything he deserves. Treat people like garbage and eventually it will comeback and bite you.
It's ok. Glowball and glow dodgeball are hits! Give it another year and it he will strictly be a personal trainer and the facility will be gimmicks only.
06-05-2018 03:05 PM
Unregistered As said before, KK is getting everything he deserves. Treat people like garbage and eventually it will comeback and bite you.
06-05-2018 02:59 PM
Unregistered Any sponsor that plays larry his fee doesn't get the negative feedback... Shut up and enjoy division 6 LIJ...
06-05-2018 02:52 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right on point.

So true, and now karma is biting him in the ass
06-05-2018 02:13 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
every year kurt would say that they have big news. if you leave you'll be sorry. kk is not only crap he is a liar and a pompous prck. Parents are customers and the kids just want to play soccer. When you leave for any reason he doesn't even have the decency to say anything. What decent person does that? if you are lucky enough to get a reply it's a nasty wise ass comment about how your kid is not that good. i know many who do not like him. He also pays botn to block all the negative posts about him. Good trainer or bad trainer who cares. He's a bad seed.
Right on point.
06-05-2018 01:03 PM
Unregistered every year kurt would say that they have big news. if you leave you'll be sorry. kk is not only crap he is a liar and a pompous prck. Parents are customers and the kids just want to play soccer. When you leave for any reason he doesn't even have the decency to say anything. What decent person does that? if you are lucky enough to get a reply it's a nasty wise ass comment about how your kid is not that good. i know many who do not like him. He also pays botn to block all the negative posts about him. Good trainer or bad trainer who cares. He's a bad seed.
06-05-2018 12:25 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I disagree ! KK/Atletico has been a major training platform especially at the younger ages. Unfortunately DK screwed them and some of the academies grabbed top players. I do agree with the point of them having no clue how to run the business, buts that's KK's issue
Disagree all you want, but facts are facts. You think this year was bad? Wait until next year. Keep burying your head in the sand.
06-05-2018 12:24 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kurt treats both parents and kids like crap. There are a few that he talks to. But most he can care less about. They left in droves last year and they will continue to leave and rightfully so. anyone that goes to kk is crazy. when they get there they will realize they made a huge mistake.
Very True
06-05-2018 12:14 PM
Unregistered I disagree ! KK/Atletico has been a major training platform especially at the younger ages. Unfortunately DK screwed them and some of the academies grabbed top players. I do agree with the point of them having no clue how to run the business, buts that's KK's issue
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.