Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida > Boca United

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Thread: Boca United Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Random Question
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
04-14-2019 02:10 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Amen brother this is what happens when ignorant parents buy into all the DA EXNL Kool aid bull crap. Boca DA teams would literally get beaten by teams that got knocked out of the first round of state cup and these Boca United parents actually think their kids are DA level because they wear the patch. You are dead right when you say itís disgusting the things that parents do to their kids.
This is so true. If it wasnít for Boca United dilusional parents this club would have folded years ago. Terrible coaches and terrible fields. Good riddance.
04-14-2019 07:49 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The only thing those kids learn at Boca United is how pathetic their parents are to send them there, all so they can tell their friends that their kid plays for the US Soccer DA. What a friggen joke. Disgusting. You Boca United parents are sick people you really are.
Amen brother this is what happens when ignorant parents buy into all the DA EXNL Kool aid bull crap. Boca DA teams would literally get beaten by teams that got knocked out of the first round of state cup and these Boca United parents actually think their kids are DA level because they wear the patch. You are dead right when you say itís disgusting the things that parents do to their kids.
04-14-2019 07:44 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, lost 7-0
The only thing those kids learn at Boca United is how pathetic their parents are to send them there, all so they can tell their friends that their kid plays for the US Soccer DA. What a friggen joke. Disgusting. You Boca United parents are sick people you really are.
04-14-2019 07:06 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did they win?
No, lost 7-0
04-14-2019 06:45 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SFFA U14 GDA played with 7 the entire game yesterday. Bye Bye Boca
Did they win?
04-14-2019 06:20 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I really feel for these kids, honestly. How does this club even play with 7 players, this is disgusting! Boca United has been an embarrassment for far too long. Itís time to put an end to this travesty. You can change the name to S Fl Football Academy but you canít change the fact that this club is the biggest embarrassment that south Florida has ever had as a youth travel club. ďAcademyĒ yea right, what a joke! How any parent allows their kid to be branded by this disgusting place is just amazing. You Boca United parents have serious parental issues you really do. Disgusting.
Its as much USSF as the parents.
04-14-2019 06:04 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SFFA U14 GDA played with 7 the entire game yesterday. Bye Bye Boca
I really feel for these kids, honestly. How does this club even play with 7 players, this is disgusting! Boca United has been an embarrassment for far too long. Itís time to put an end to this travesty. You can change the name to S Fl Football Academy but you canít change the fact that this club is the biggest embarrassment that south Florida has ever had as a youth travel club. ďAcademyĒ yea right, what a joke! How any parent allows their kid to be branded by this disgusting place is just amazing. You Boca United parents have serious parental issues you really do. Disgusting.
04-14-2019 05:36 AM
Unregistered SFFA U14 GDA played with 7 the entire game yesterday. Bye Bye Boca
04-11-2019 07:00 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Deny it all you want. It's a done deal and at the instruction of US Soccer. BU must have some naked pictures of the CEO Dan Flynn to pull this off. All of the coaches left because US Soccer is bringing in the big guns. And with the tie-in to the NWSL, plus guaranteed roster spots on the youth national teams, I'm positive that tuition/expenses will be paid. You don't appoint Alex Morgan as the Technical Director and then hand her pay-to-play misfits.
Itís true except the Boca United part. Boca United is out. The dirt has been put on top already. Nails in the coffin. Nobody especially Team Boca would ever partner with Boca United. Team Boca already has the WPSL Boca Blast and they had a pool of 35 college players last year so why the heck would they ever need or want Boca United with them. Thatís the kiss of death and Team Boca I guarantee you is not as dumb at those crack heads at Sunrise.
04-11-2019 03:08 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What about WFF?
Donít see why they wouldnít keep it , they are 3 teams deep at every age bracket

Didnít they already post gda try out dates on their website?
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.