Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut > Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Notices

Connecticut Discussions about Connecticut soccer.

Thread: Merry Christmas from Donald Trump Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Random Question
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
2 Hours Ago 04:49 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Criminal charges? Indictments? None. None. None. Four years the GOP controlled Congress investigated Benghazi and nothing stuck. Wait, it's stuck in the heads of conspiracy theorists but that's it; nothing stuck legally
something stuck- people died
2 Hours Ago 04:48 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It was a bipartisan bill that his been years in the making and had wide Congressional support. Of course he signed it - it makes him look good - but he had nothing to do with crafting it.
if what you say is true
years in the making
wide bipartisan support

why didnt Obama do it ??????
2 Hours Ago 04:34 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Benghazi investigation found plenty. Just because the lib media was covering for Hillary and the Dems doesn't mean there was plenty there.

Seven key findings in the Benghazi report
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...enghazi-report

The 5 most serious accusations from Republicans' Benghazi report
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d77111cfd639

Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/u...ses-flags.html

Benghazi cover up tied to U.S. gun-smuggling operation: Documents
https://www.aim.org/guest-column/ben...ion-documents/

House Democrats mistakenly release transcript confirming big payout to Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...nap-story.html
Criminal charges? Indictments? None. None. None. Four years the GOP controlled Congress investigated Benghazi and nothing stuck. Wait, it's stuck in the heads of conspiracy theorists but that's it; nothing stuck legally
2 Hours Ago 04:32 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Funny that it was Trump who passed legislation that did more to help blacks in the criminal justice system
Ainít that a bitch
It was a bipartisan bill that his been years in the making and had wide Congressional support. Of course he signed it - it makes him look good - but he had nothing to do with crafting it.
3 Hours Ago 04:01 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You donít need intent to violate the statute you just have to mishandle sensitive information which everyone agrees she did - thatís just the excuse they used
Read the statute for yourself
There is a sailor doing a year for sending a picture of himself to his girlfriend trouble was it had sensitive images from his sub in the background- he didnít intend to break the law but heís in the brig
If they could prove intent then she would have been up on espionage charges as a spy
Another example of the double standard that exists.
3 Hours Ago 03:59 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Conspiracy theorists don't need any proof. They just say what they want. Numerous Benghazi investigations found nothing. No matter. Uranium investigations found nothing. No matter. Clinton email investigations found nothing. No matter. They just keep bringing them up over and over. It's the Trump tactic. You say it enough it seeps into the conscious of the uninformed.
The Benghazi investigation found plenty. Just because the lib media was covering for Hillary and the Dems doesn't mean there was plenty there.

Seven key findings in the Benghazi report
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...enghazi-report

The 5 most serious accusations from Republicans' Benghazi report
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d77111cfd639

Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/u...ses-flags.html

Benghazi cover up tied to U.S. gun-smuggling operation: Documents
https://www.aim.org/guest-column/ben...ion-documents/

House Democrats mistakenly release transcript confirming big payout to Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...nap-story.html
3 Hours Ago 03:40 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Conspiracy theorists don't need any proof. They just say what they want. Numerous Benghazi investigations found nothing. No matter. Uranium investigations found nothing. No matter. Clinton email investigations found nothing. No matter. They just keep bringing them up over and over. It's the Trump tactic. You say it enough it seeps into the conscious of the uninformed.
Yeah kind of like collusion.
3 Hours Ago 03:39 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What proof do you have that there was any other reason?
Common sense.
3 Hours Ago 03:39 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Conspiracy theorists don't need any proof. They just say what they want. Numerous Benghazi investigations found nothing. No matter. Uranium investigations found nothing. No matter. Clinton email investigations found nothing. No matter. They just keep bringing them up over and over. It's the Trump tactic. You say it enough it seeps into the conscious of the uninformed.
Sorry but she had classified emails on her private server. That alone should have been enough but she uses her political influence to squash these things. Why are you so quick to take it in the ***** from the dems? If trump is guilty let's fry him but HRC is guilty too. She should fry as well.

You are the slave and HRC is your master. The enlisted submariner found out that he is a slave too when he went to jail for taking a picture in the submarine. There was agreement from all that his intent was not criminal but he still went to jail.

Master and slave - keep defending your master.
3 Hours Ago 03:34 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
He was "talked out of it" because he agreed that there wasn't sufficient evidence of intent to commit a crime. On the other hand, there is more than sufficient evidence of all the Trumpys who had the requisite intent to commit a crime by lying repeatedly about the very same cover up that Trump trumpeted until he was caught in all of his lies.

ďSo, I had that belief initially after reviewing, you know, a large binder of her emails that had classified information in them,Ē he said. ďAnd I discussed it internally with a number of different folks, and eventually became persuaded that charging her was not appropriate because we could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that ó we, the government, could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that ó she had the intent necessary to violate (the law).Ē
You donít need intent to violate the statute you just have to mishandle sensitive information which everyone agrees she did - thatís just the excuse they used
Read the statute for yourself
There is a sailor doing a year for sending a picture of himself to his girlfriend trouble was it had sensitive images from his sub in the background- he didnít intend to break the law but heís in the brig
If they could prove intent then she would have been up on espionage charges as a spy
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.