ISC Gunners - Elite Academy League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Don't assume you know me or where my kid plays soccer.

2) XF ECNL 2 is not second tier team in this area.

3) Sometimes people actually want info on these boards and sometimes kids want to play and compete and win a medal. And that is OK so don't be such a...

4) Seattle Celtic 06 and 07 and ISC 06 and 07 can both beat any ECNL-R team, RCL team, and the lower tier ECNL clubs.

5) ISC Gunners directors and coaches have health insurance which says a lot about what is important to them.

6) Soccer politics in this region (and probably others) is a detriment to the players

7) Soccer parents yelling at refs and coaching players from sidelines is the opposite of what it's supposed to be about for the kids - which is why we are here after all...right?

Comment

I never got any medals as a kid unless you count that third place ribbon i got at a horse show jumping contest

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        I never got any medals as a kid unless you count that third place ribbon i got at a horse show jumping contest
        Jumping over a horse is pretty impressive. Unless it was a small horse - like a Shetland Pony? Or maybe a rocking horse? Regardless I'll give you a ribbon just for having the vertical leap.

Comment

1) Don't assume you know me or where my kid plays soccer.

2) XF ECNL 2 is not second tier team in this area.

3) Sometimes people actually want info on these boards and sometimes kids want to play and compete and win a medal. And that is OK so don't be such a...

4) Seattle Celtic 06 and 07 and ISC 06 and 07 can both beat any ECNL-R team, RCL team, and the lower tier ECNL clubs.

5) ISC Gunners directors and coaches have health insurance which says a lot about what is important to them.

6) Soccer politics in this region (and probably others) is a detriment to the players

7) Soccer parents yelling at refs and coaching players from sidelines is the opposite of what it's supposed to be about for the kids - which is why we are here after all...right?
          1) no one cares
          2) by definition xf ecnl 2 is second tier (I’m sure you are going to argue about how they can beat other ecnl teams, so what).
          3) If you want to win a medal go to Chuck E. Cheese
          4) ECNL R, RCL and lower tier ecnl clubs are 2nd tier.
          5) Says that they want a solution for health insurance for themselves. Gold star. If you knew anything at all, they can’t just offer health insurance to the directors.
          6) Then stop responding to dumb posts, you perpetuate that which you say you don’t like white night.
          7) There is absolutely no club in the state that has worse parents screaming at a U8 C team game than ISC parents.

keep responding please!

Comment

1) no one cares
            2) by definition xf ecnl 2 is second tier (I’m sure you are going to argue about how they can beat other ecnl teams, so what).
            3) If you want to win a medal go to Chuck E. Cheese
            4) ECNL R, RCL and lower tier ecnl clubs are 2nd tier.
            5) Says that they want a solution for health insurance for themselves. Gold star. If you knew anything at all, they can’t just offer health insurance to the directors.
            6) Then stop responding to dumb posts, you perpetuate that which you say you don’t like white night.
            7) There is absolutely no club in the state that has worse parents screaming at a U8 C team game than ISC parents.

keep responding please!

liked

Comment

liked
              Why would you like your own post ?

Comment

What are the older teams at Gunners doing for showcase

Comment

Are the Gunners still alive. Heard coaches are leaving club

Comment

Are the Gunners still alive. Heard coaches are leaving club
                    Who left and where did they go?

Comment

I just heard from a family we know that coaches are eaving

Comment

They need to just fold shop. Eastside can inherit them. It’s a win win

Comment

That makes little sense. Do some research on supply and demand.

The coaches that left moved away from the area - don't believe the naysayers.

Comment

East side are garbage . Why do you have this belief that they are better then gunners ?

Comment

East side are garbage . Why do you have this belief that they are better then gunners ?
                              Eastside is not one of the top couple of RCL/ECNL clubs but they are significantly better than Gunners pretty much across the board.

Comment

Eastside is not one of the top couple of RCL/ECNL clubs but they are significantly better than Gunners pretty much across the board.
                                Agree with most of this here. Eastside is generally average - but they are wayyyyy above gunners.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X