Clear All

My kid is better than your kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      My kid is better than your kid.
      I agree. Thank you.

Comment

Gawd the insecurity just seeps out of these posts. Why don’t you all just say what you really want to - my kid is better than your kid - and leave it at that. All of these posts about this league and that league and this club or that club - that’s really just a roundabout way of saying what you actually came here to say. Its ok - just let it out. You’ll feel better.
        My kid is better than your kid, But will let you in on a little secret. If I just keep telling myself that my kid is better than your kid, no one gives two sh:ts anymore

Comment

My kid is better than your kid, But will let you in on a little secret. If I just keep telling myself that my kid is better than your kid, no one gives two sh:ts anymore
          I’ll let you in on an even bigger secret - no one ever cared about it.

Comment

You have to give a little more credit to the 05 ol reign team. They are a great team. I believe two da girls stayed, (#9 and #10 is what I looked up). I’ve seen them play in passing. They are indeed great players. One scores goals and the other is super physical and seems to create opportunities all over the field. I also seen her play forward too. The rest of the team were girls they were developing on their second team. Seems they knew that reign still was going to coach game purpose and strategy. Its poor form to not show these players a deserving eye and good thought because it looks like they are on a promising path. And honestly I can’t wait to come across a match of the new 05/04 team to see how they are blending. You make the best out of what you have and what is presented.

Comment

I think the young girls of Wa. need more female centered development. Female coaches understand females and their needs best.

Comment

You have to give a little more credit to the 05 ol reign team. They are a great team. I believe two da girls stayed, (#9 and #10 is what I looked up). I’ve seen them play in passing. They are indeed great players. One scores goals and the other is super physical and seems to create opportunities all over the field. I also seen her play forward too. The rest of the team were girls they were developing on their second team. Seems they knew that reign still was going to coach game purpose and strategy. Its poor form to not show these players a deserving eye and good thought because it looks like they are on a promising path. And honestly I can’t wait to come across a match of the new 05/04 team to see how they are blending. You make the best out of what you have and what is presented.
                I agree. I’ve seen them too. When ever I see that #10 play I can’t help but think how she would be a great addition to many of these top ECNL teams here. Reign definitely has a prospect there…I hope they are giving her time and effort developing her. The rumor is their new coach is outstanding too. Here’s to supporting those players you see on other teams that deserve a chance!

Comment

I think the young girls of Wa. need more female centered development. Female coaches understand females and their needs best.
                  And maybe it will lead to less abuse from this soccer bs that keeps coming to light.

Comment

It will be a game changer when Reign move their operations into Starfire next year.

Comment

It will be a game changer when Reign move their operations into Starfire next year.
                      Why will that be a game changer?

Comment

Because they be playing games at different location, duh

Comment

Why will that be a game changer?
                          they took over the sounders gig at Starfire.

Agree it will be a game changer for the Reign academy. Look at what it did for the sounders academy. If you have the pro’s there there is more overlap.

I think there will be more visibility of the Reign program.

Comment

they took over the sounders gig at Starfire.

Agree it will be a game changer for the Reign academy. Look at what it did for the sounders academy. If you have the pro’s there there is more overlap.

I think there will be more visibility of the Reign program.
                            Agree. I think this is a very positive step. Now join ECNL

Comment

Agree. I think this is a very positive step. Now join ECNL
                              Why would they join ECNL? They are perfectly placed in GA right now. Joining ECNL to get hammered by XF would be a horrible decision.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X