Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Wow. You’re a narcissistic ***** aren’t you?
    On person used actual fact and rational decision criteria the other responded with obscene name calling. I feel sorry for your kid. I bet that 5 hour drive home from Seattle every weekend is basically you critiquing her game and re-living your glory days.

Comment

So I guess the Washington East and Surf thing is actually happening? They are blasting social media. It will be good for Spokane to consolidate a little bit. Let’s see how long it is before some coaches kid doesn’t make the top team and a bunch of small clubs start popping up again.

Comment

Every other club except Sounders should join with WE. Eventually, SS won't be a club anymore or at least be very very small.

Comment

What is even left besides WE Surf and Sounders? FC Spokane is basically dead with a couple younger teams and older Rec teams. Scotties seems to be affiliated with SS in some way but that’s weird and they have like 8 teams. Storm don’t seem too concerned with being anything other than a boutique Rec club. The third largest
          club now might be 90+. I find it super funny that their narrative is all about community and reaching low income communities. Meanwhile they are sending a boys team to Vegas while Surf and Sounders has a bunch of very qualified people doing completely free programs for the younger age groups. If you think Abbas is a con man check out the people behind 90+.

Comment

90 plus is a joke. They started for the right reasons but now are more concerned with smashing teams in the Rec league to feed their own egos instead of referring players to teams at an appropriate level with other clubs. The stuff they post all over fb and insta is hilarious.

Comment

FC Spokane finally dead?

Comment

FC Spokane finally dead?
                I thought they died years ago?

Comment

I think they actually did pretty good convincing 6 year olds to pay $700, wear $300 uniforms, and play for a parent volunteer coach last year. That’s gotta be a great margin. Too bad that’s only
                  really a one year con before people figure it out

Comment

I think they actually did pretty good convincing 6 year olds to pay $700, wear $300 uniforms, and play for a parent volunteer coach last year. That’s gotta be a great margin. Too bad that’s only
                    really a one year con before people figure it out
                    I’ll never forget watching one of those fat brothers lose his mind at a game and punt the game ball 2 fields over. Go FC!

Comment

What a waste of a weekend that was. We can stay in town and play the local church league with better competition and save $20 to park in a lot that more closely resembles a motocross track. What happened to Sounders? There teams used to be at least a little competitive.

Comment

What tournament are you talking about?

Comment

Northwest Cup. It was sad.

Comment

What a waste of a weekend that was. We can stay in town and play the local church league with better competition and save $20 to park in a lot that more closely resembles a motocross track. What happened to Sounders? There teams used to be at least a little competitive.
                            Should have stayed on the westside and played in the Xtreme Cup. I'm sure the competition was strong there!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X