Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true: PacNW Girls did not get into SURF CUP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true: PacNW Girls did not get into SURF CUP?

Recently heard that the none of the PacNW ECNL girls teams got into SURF Cup this summer... anyone know if that's true?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Recently heard that the none of the PacNW ECNL girls teams got into SURF Cup this summer... anyone know if that's true?
    I also heard that Bernie James had Lyndsey Patterson's baby ... anyone know if that's true?

Comment

Maybe they are doing Silverlakes?

Comment

Stupid troll post. I have no dog in this fight,
        No daughters, no children at PacNW.

Surf will tKe anyones money and has a division for everyone these days. No ECNL clib is getting rejected. You may not get put in best of the best bracket, but you aint getting rejected.

When you post dumb **** like this you show your stupidity. Kind of like the mom who keeps trying to bring up how many commitments her daughters team got.

Comment

Surf registration deadline isn't until tonight anyway. Would be odd for them to have already been rejected before the window was even closed.

Comment

Sounds like PacNW will be doing SURF CUP then.

Comment

Trolls should move on from PAC-bashing. Yeah their ECNL record isn't great, but it's pay-to-play youth soccer and there's always going to be teams a the bottom of their conferences. What does it hurt you? Just avoid the club if it bothers you so much. Players who want to be there will stay, others will leave, life goes on. Just like schools, work, relationships, etc...

Comment

their ECNL record isn't great, ...
                It's dreadful awful LMAO

Comment

I doubt the entire club would be denied, but I can see a few teams missing out. It’s going to be tough for some to get in this year. They take everybody’s $$$, but this year they have a record number of applications and are saying it’s a 50% acceptance rate. For those that don’t get in they created a ‘surf cup qualifier’. It’s the same weekend as the ‘olders’ weekend. Winners of that will earn automatic qualification into the 2024 surf cup

Comment

I doubt the entire club would be denied, but I can see a few teams missing out. It’s going to be tough for some to get in this year. They take everybody’s $$$, but this year they have a record number of applications and are saying it’s a 50% acceptance rate. For those that don’t get in they created a ‘surf cup qualifier’. It’s the same weekend as the ‘olders’ weekend. Winners of that will earn automatic qualification into the 2024 surf cup
                    So let me spend a couple of grand to go to a “qualifier”. Hard pass

Comment

Trolls should move on from PAC-bashing. Yeah their ECNL record isn't great, but it's pay-to-play youth soccer and there's always going to be teams a the bottom of their conferences. What does it hurt you? Just avoid the club if it bothers you so much. Players who want to be there will stay, others will leave, life goes on. Just like schools, work, relationships, etc...
                      I'm starting to think that all this PAC-bashing is coming from the same person who has a problem with same-gender relationships.

Comment

I'm starting to think that all this PAC-bashing is coming from the same person who has a problem with same-gender relationships.
                        You think SURF has a problem with same-gender relationships?

Comment

quod erat demonstrandum

Comment

Stupid troll post. I have no dog in this fight,
                            No daughters, no children at PacNW.

Surf will tKe anyones money and has a division for everyone these days. No ECNL clib is getting rejected. You may not get put in best of the best bracket, but you aint getting rejected.

When you post dumb **** like this you show your stupidity. Kind of like the mom who keeps trying to bring up how many commitments her daughters team got.
                            Yup, that tournament has some really low level of play once you get pass the top division.

Comment

Yeah!! It's only funny when we are XF bashing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X