Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    True, but did your child not make any team at EFC? If thats the case why pay $2k+? Why not participate in select or rec?

or are you motivated with your child being on the "first team" at gunners?

contrary to what is said on here, at efc there is movement between teams.

4 kids were moved up to the first team on my child's team.
    First team at Gunners is much better than the C and D EFC teams.

Comment

The select clubs don't have enough resources to meet the demand - IFC, BU, Lake Hills field maybe 1 team per age group where Titans or Gunners fields 2 or 3.
      Req is useless - doesn't keep the kids playing enough - the seasons are too short and practices too few. Parent volunteer coaches are hit or miss.

Comment

First team at Gunners is much better than the C and D EFC teams.
        But this person didnt make the C and D team presumably?

Comment

I love reading on this forum when I need a good laugh! It's always great to see so many people with the "Every club sucks but mine" mentality and the passionate circle jerk over EFC. Love it.

Comment

Lipstickonapig.com
            Stop trying to slyly market your wife's website. No one wants to see that or donate to her feed fund.

Comment

I love reading on this forum when I need a good laugh! It's always great to see so many people with the "Every club sucks but mine" mentality and the passionate circle jerk over EFC. Love it.
              Classy

Comment

Let’s be real…this thread was never intended to be about Gunners in the first place. Last year the trolling was largely XF talking smack about SU. This year, I sense some worry about Eastside's growth and new coaching lineup. XF, you will always attract your kind. Winning over ethics, winning at all costs. Too bad that doesn’t prepare them for life after XF.

Comment

Let’s be real…this thread was never intended to be about Gunners in the first place. Last year the trolling was largely XF talking smack about SU. This year, I sense some worry about Eastside's growth and new coaching lineup. XF, you will always attract your kind. Winning over ethics, winning at all costs. Too bad that doesn’t prepare them for life after XF.
                  Eastside is now top club in the region.

Comment

All Praise Eastside!

Comment

Bizarre ramble.

Comment

Eastside is now top club in the region.
                        Ya the standings say otherwise

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X