Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I'm not the person you're responding to but I don't think it's "absurd" to want to know what the schedule is for an out-of-town weekend 48 hours before you're supposed to be playing games

​​​​​​
    if this is what you need, then this environment is not cut out for you.

no judgement. some of us need more structure than others, myself included... but this is par for the course and you will need to adjust.

Comment

if this is what you need, then this environment is not cut out for you.

no judgement. some of us need more structure than others, myself included... but this is par for the course and you will need to adjust.
      What a dumb comment. You’re trying to make it sound like EPD is some survival-of-the-fittest gauntlet of toughness that is not providing structure by design when the reality is that they are not providing basic structure like planning, logistics, and timely responses because they are lazy and unprofessional and don’t have their **** together.

Comment

What a dumb comment. You’re trying to make it sound like EPD is some survival-of-the-fittest gauntlet of toughness that is not providing structure by design when the reality is that they are not providing basic structure like planning, logistics, and timely responses because they are lazy and unprofessional and don’t have their **** together.
        I very much agree with what you are saying, but I interpreted their message as more of a shot at WYS than at the previous poster.

Comment

No I am not. Wasn't trying that, nor did I even come close to saying that. EPD is unprofessional and a mess (for whatever reason you want to come up with). Thus, as I stated, if you are the type of person needing structure, do not expect it from here. But keep reading into things that people didn't say and then calling their comments dumb.

Comment

Its easy, dont participate. Otherwise, have some grace and realize sometimes things dont go as planned. Stop being a victim and stop being a d:ck and crying to an anonymous message board.

Comment

Isn't that what this board is for?

Comment

Oh btw, its fixed you moron

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X