Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elston 08 Girls Crossfire

This team is a dumpster fire and word on the street Elston is bringing on DP players from Hawaii. Several girls are looking now for other clubs.

Could be the end of an era, let the recruiting begin!

Comment

I don’t think this would qualify as a dumpster fire. I did confirm this is true from one of the parents and several starters on the team have started to explore other options.

Comment

Does anyone know how many transfers a ECNL team can take per year?

Comment

The website shows their record as 2-0 with a GD of +9. Is there something else?

Comment

Aren't 2 or 3 kids on that team getting invites to ynt camps? Seems like it's doing fine.

Comment

Didn’t this team win best of the best at Surf Cup?

Comment

Crazy to think Crossfire would allow this. You are already the best 08 team in the state. Maybe develop the girls you have to win a national title, imagine what this does for team morale. Not to mention I would not imagine they the girls from Hawaii will get a warm reception from this team.

Comment

The 2020 Brooklyn Nets had some of the best players and one of the best records in the NBA that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    I don’t think this would qualify as a dumpster fire. I did confirm this is true from one of the parents and several starters on the team have started to explore other options.
                    If you are a "starter" why would you look elsewhere? I could see it if you didn't start.

Comment

If you are a "starter" why would you look elsewhere? I could see it if you didn't start.
                      I agree doesn’t make much send unless you think the new girls will take up starter spots.

Comment

I agree doesn’t make much send unless you think the new girls will take up starter spots.
                        We play against this team and the parent group is a bunch of rich, snobby, obnoxious parents but it’s also no secret they are a very tight group. I would bet it’s a mix of starters and non starters upset and they will all stick together and leave the club over it.

Comment

They must have so many great players who ride the bench. Don’t know why you wouldn’t move to a team where you can play/stand out/have impact.

Comment

We play against this team and the parent group is a bunch of rich, snobby, obnoxious parents but it’s also no secret they are a very tight group. I would bet it’s a mix of starters and non starters upset and they will all stick together and leave the club over it.
                            He whom the flame of jealousy encompasseth, turneth at last, like the scorpion, the poisoned sting against himself

Comment

Why wouldn’t they take on those players? Adding DP’s is pretty common for a good ECNL team, especially if they want a chance at a National Championship! I guess I fail to see the issue. Unless the players they are bringing on aren’t good. But I doubt it, that’s a lot of hoops to jump through to bring on DP’s so those girls must be good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X