Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdone

So apparently the Reynas were reading through the posts on this forum and said “Hold my beer”.

Probably a sign to all youth sports parents to chill out bc the blowback either directly or indirectly, always lands on the kids.

Is crazy boo fest mom related to Danielle Reyna?

Comment

The things that mom's do to make sure their sons play, my my my.

Comment

No room for domestic violence. All should be investigated.
        Also, no room for helicopters parents of grown kids.

Lastly, this is the unmnt, no one really cares. The kid and family can’t be trusted, he should never be on the again.

Crazy soccer mom, omg.

Comment

According to ESPN it was a crossfire mom

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            So apparently the Reynas were reading through the posts on this forum and said “Hold my beer”.

Probably a sign to all youth sports parents to chill out bc the blowback either directly or indirectly, always lands on the kids.
            Top comment IMHO on the story in "The Athletic": https://theathletic.com/4058602/2023...smnt-timeline/

You would think the USSF would have less drama than the local AYO, but here we are and here we are.

Comment

Lastly, this is the unmnt, no one really cares. The kid and family can't be trusted, he should never be on the again.

No problem with banning the parents from US Soccer, but as most kids will tell you, they can't control what mom and dad do. Should Gio have handled everything differently? Yeah, probably, but he's 20. He should have a long future with this team.

Also, while Gregg Berhalter does not deserve to have something in his personal life from 30+ years ago brought up, he has handled several things poorly, both overall and regarding this situation. I think US Soccer already was going to get rid of him and I can't imagine too many tears being shed.

Comment

Gio Reyna should face no consequences for anything his parents do, only for things he does. He is a grown man.

Good thing he's skilled enough to play professionally in Europe, far away from his parents and their college and USMNT teammates.

Comment

Gio Reyna should face no consequences for anything his parents do, only for things he does. He is a grown man.

Good thing he's skilled enough to play professionally in Europe, far away from his parents and their college and USMNT teammates.
                  He still has to regain the respect of his teammates and this didn’t help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X