Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Spokane Sounders & XF2 in ECNL?

They really can’t hang. Waste of trip every year to Spokane. XF2 bottom dweller.

Everyone knows the problem with XF2…

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      They really can’t hang. Waste of trip every year to Spokane. XF2 bottom dweller.
      XF2 is in no worse than 5th in the top four age groups. Frankly they are now better than Eastside.

Comment

What’s the story behind Bernie getting a second team in? It was odd when it happened because there was no formal announcement from ECNL or XF, like when other clubs get added. They were just in one day.

Comment

XF2 is in no worse than 5th in the top four age groups. Frankly they are now better than Eastside.
          Maybe not Eastside but definitely better than Pac NW, Timbers and Snohomish.

Comment

It probably varies by age group, but I noticed the XF boys ECNL 2 tend to be right around the middle portion of the division. That is a good team to have for the whole division.

But yes, Spokane needs to be removed, I think in every age group they are the lowest.

Comment

Simple math shows you are an idiot,

in all ECNL age groups XF2 averages 5.66. They are in 5th place in all but 2010 where they sit 9th.

Eastside averages 4.83. They are in 7th, 6th and 7th at 04/05, 06 and 07, but no lower than 3rd at 08, 09, 10.

Comment

XF2 is fine in the league and as the previous post says are fairly
                competitive. Spokane should be out. It’s ridiculous to travel all the way over there to beat them by double digits. The fact that their club is even willing to try and sell it to their parents and players still should tell you everything you need to know.

Comment

in all ECNL age groups XF2 averages 5.66. They are in 5th place in all but 2010 where they sit 9th.

Eastside averages 4.83. They are in 7th, 6th and 7th at 04/05, 06 and 07, but no lower than 3rd at 08, 09, 10.
                  That is your case for XF2 needing to be relegated? XF2 is ahead of Eastside in the top three age groups. I might be an idiot, but I am not sure 5.66 vs 4.83 is much of a difference or anything to be proud of.

Comment

standings at this point are somewhat meaningless because number of games played and which teams have played which are all over the board. I’d be surprised at the end of the year if XF2 is ahead of Eastside in more than one age group. But I have no issues with XF having two teams as they can compete w all but a couple of teams at each age group (one also being XF)

Comment

That is your case for XF2 needing to be relegated? XF2 is ahead of Eastside in the top three age groups. I might be an idiot, but I am not sure 5.66 vs 4.83 is much of a difference or anything to be proud of.
                      The good players will leave the young age groups and move on at Eastside. That is why the younger groups are still ok.

Comment

The good players will leave the young age groups and move on at Eastside. That is why the younger groups are still ok.
                        Move on to where? Sounders? Crossfire? They haven’t done much of either over the years and CF is less appealing than ever now.

Comment

Move on to where? Sounders? Crossfire? They haven’t done much of either over the years and CF is less appealing than ever now.
                          To anywhere, yes and yes. XF seems to be doing ok on the soccer side. Most players on top teams playing in college, can't say that at Eastside.

Comment

To anywhere, yes and yes. XF seems to be doing ok on the soccer side. Most players on top teams playing in college, can't say that at Eastside.
                            For now. It will be interesting to see how long that lasts. I’m seeing cracks in the armor. SU is catching up (though Sounders is going to decimate them in the coming years (like at 2008 this year)

As for Eastside, they have never been able get out of their own way. TL is a good start but he can’t do it by himself.

Comment

For now. It will be interesting to see how long that lasts. I’m seeing cracks in the armor. SU is catching up (though Sounders is going to decimate them in the coming years (like at 2008 this year)

As for Eastside, they have never been able get out of their own way. TL is a good start but he can’t do it by himself.
                              Although the Sounders does take away lots of good players, I am guessing SU likes it because it is a good selling point? marketing, bragging rights etc?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X