Eastside FC
    Crossfire
    WA Premier
    Reign
    Seattle United
    PacNW

What time frame is that? All time?

Comment

If you click a club’s name they list the individual kids and their graduation year. Seeing data for 2014 -> 2027.

Comment

Not even close to accurate.

Comment

Not even close

Comment

its got a few schools wrong off the top, and a ton not listed. this is not a good list.

Comment

This appears to be based on what individual players put down on their own ECNL/ECRL profiles, which they are asked to update periodically.

Comment

Can confirm that this list is not valid as my own kid isn't on the list.

Comment

The TGS/ECNL list is self-reported data with no independent verification. Not only is it underinclusive because not all kids report their commitments, but, more importantly, it is overinclusive. You KNOW the commitment lists are not checked at all for accuracy when you see a 2025 from Legends in CA (who is not yet able to even speak with a D1 school until June 15 of 2023, let alone get a real offer) saying he has "verbally committed" to UCLA, a 2027 for Eastside, saying she is "committed" to University of Washington, when she is years away from Nov. 15 of senior year when she can actually be committed, or a B08 from Eastside saying he is committed to the University of Washington (and isn't even bright enough to figure out his graduation year as an 08 birth year so he puts down "0", which is about the percentage chance that he has a back-channel offer from UW as a freshman male in High School). I'm sure some of the commitments are accurate, but the aggregate numbers for clubs are infected by kids who are joking around (or are clueless) and put down their dream school as a commitment.

Comment

I looked up that 2008 player and he isn’t even restored on the team listed lol.

Comment

Agree this list is laughable. There are six players on my kid’s ECNL team that signed NLIs in December who are not listed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X