3. WPFC
    4. Eastside FC
    5. 3RSC
    6. CWS
    7. PAC NW
    8. Seattle Celtic
    9. Snohomish
    10. WA East.

3 clubs from EWA (2 from central), 3 PSPL Clubs, 2 ECNL Clubs missing.. Interesting. Thoughts?

Girls:
    1. XF
    2. Eastside FC
    3. SU
    4. WPFC
    5. PAC NW
    6. SS
    7.Seattle Celtic
    8. ISC Gunners
    9. Northwest United
    10. Wa Rush

Both:
    1. XF
    2. SU
    3. Eastside FC
    4. WPFC
    5. PAC NW
    6. Seattle Celtic
    7. Snohomish
    8. Wa Rush
    9. ISC Gunners
    10. SS
    Don't know how SS are top 10 with how terrible the boys are..

Once the Boys PAC 04/05 ECNL team graduates this year they might drop to 20 on the boys side. How far they have fallen the last few years. Just wow.

Comment

Where did you see this on the app? I looked and saw no ranking of all teams like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Where did you see this on the app? I looked and saw no ranking of all teams like this?
        I think you need to have the paid subscription . If you already have it then make sure to update the app and it should be on the bottom navigation. There is only 4 options, click on the “club” option not the team option

Comment

Once the Boys PAC 04/05 ECNL team graduates this year they might drop to 20 on the boys side. How far they have fallen the last few years. Just wow.
          It does appear Pac has fallen recently, any ideas why?

Comment

It does appear Pac has fallen recently, any ideas why?
            Girl DOC?? Not saying she is bad but maybe she is too focused on the girls side.. pac is majority women leadership. which is amazing for the area but that could be why the boys are falling and the girls are striving

Comment

Girl DOC?? Not saying she is bad but maybe she is too focused on the girls side.. pac is majority women leadership. which is amazing for the area but that could be why the boys are falling and the girls are striving
              Interesting point, I have not heard of this situation. I was about to post how I know many former PAC players who moved to SU in the past few years, even though some of them live very close to Tukwila. Perhaps this is one reason why they moved.

Bunch of sexists. We all know as more women gain power in an institution, the stronger it gets. Women are strong!

Comment

They were trending down before she became DOC.

The club has always stressed development over results but they have never been this bad. I think better players are leaving early to go elsewhere and good players aren’t coming from outside as they get older. Think SUs rise doesn’t help either geographically.

Comment

And does it even matter?

Comment

Do people change clubs based on this information?

Comment

Nope they dont

Comment

People will change clubs based on this info, at least based on the perceived strength of a club. The ranking order and source on the original post is something I am not familiar with, but everyone knows the general order of the rankings. Top players, from smaller clubs, the very top always seem to move to XF or SU at some point. I personally don't know anyone, but I am sure the same thing happens with Eastside and WPFC. These players will commute over 45mins to a practice, maybe the drive back home isn't as bad since traffic will most likely be down.

Comment

best at what development at the younger ages or winning at 17? because at Xf if you aren't on an A team or Ecnl you get that crappy coach rairdon that shouldn't coach dogs

Comment

Anybody think that Valor will make the list anytime soon?

Comment

For girls I would change this. Look at the college placement.

1. PAC
                              2. XF
                              3. Eastside
                              4. WPFC
                              5. UA

PAC has placement of players of many through the first 3 teams. XF does well on the top team. But look at how the players with time of play in college. PAC has it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X