Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    SU B2010 will win an ECNL national championship. Mark my words.
    You realize that Bastien is the coach now right? If anyone can **** up a great team it’s him. Ask any coach that knows him.

Can’t believe they would trust that team to him. Insanity, because that team is off the charts good.

Comment

Same Bastien that took the 08's to the Championship Final last year? He really messed that team up. Couldn't win... what a loser.

Comment

Or maybe, they made the final despite Bastien.

Comment

Or maybe, they made the final despite Bastien.
          That makes a ton of sense. Thank you for your insight.

He tried to F them up and they still made it. Good for those boys.

Comment

The negativity on here kills me. If anyone of you haters think you can do better, go get your coach license and out your money where your mouth is.
            For what it is worth, Bastien does a good job.

Comment

They are just jelly of Bastien's successes.

Comment

You realize that Bastien is the coach now right? If anyone can **** up a great team it’s him. Ask any coach that knows him.

Can’t believe they would trust that team to him. Insanity, because that team is off the charts good.
                His 08 team was one of the best teams in the country the last few years. This is an asinine take.

Comment

The same CWS team that lost to SU 8-1 earlier this summer?? And also lost to Pac? Yeah, I could see them dominating ECNL....
                  CWS would finish top 3 in most if not all age groups.

Comment

They have 4 teams ranked in the top 10 so i could see it.
                    rankings are from the "rankings app" the old us youth soccer rankings website.

Comment

CWS would finish top 3 in most if not all age groups.
                      Sorry, I'm not aware of any CWS teams that have beat a top 3 ECNL team. I'm not saying it hasn't occurred, but can you point it out to me? 1 game for each ECNL age group last year?

thanks!

Comment

SU B2010 will win an ECNL national championship. Mark my words.
                        This is looking true, this team is killing it in ecnl. One of the best teams in the country for sure.

Comment

This is looking true, this team is killing it in ecnl. One of the best teams in the country for sure.
                          But lost 1-4 @ Surf Cup?

Hey, it's awesome they made it to the final, but let's win something before we anoint them best in the country!

https://2022surfcupyoungers.surfcups...2?team-id=3173

Comment

But lost 1-4 @ Surf Cup?

Hey, it's awesome they made it to the final, but let's win something before we anoint them best in the country!

https://2022surfcupyoungers.surfcups...2?team-id=3173
                            Never heard of Woodland till now, this typically a strong club or is it just a really strong age group they have? Wow 4-1, they must be very good. fyi not being sarcastic, really never heard of them before

Comment

I know it looks really good right now, but this is very typical for any age group. SU and XF dominate all games (except when they play each other and the rare age groups where WA premier or PAC NW has a team that is just as strong as SU or XF). SU and XF win every game by huge margins (again except for the few exceptions mentioned earlier).

The true test comes when they advance and play against ECNL teams outside the region. I got a kid in the B10 SU team. Yes they are good, but it is easy to over inflate when they are playing against Spokane, Snohomish etc. No disrespect to those smaller clubs out there, but lets be honest, SU and XF are much bigger clubs and therefore attract a larger pool. I tell my kid, I know it feels like you guys are champs when you beat a small club 10-0, but be ready, the real challenge will come. Luckily it seems like most parents if not all on the team are aware of this.

Comment

12 year Olds people, 12. ***

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X