more hunter smith drama....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Hunter went to harvard thats the only reason his daughters got in.there are plenty of wealthy private prep school kids out there that are blasians with good grades...but. if you are a legacy kid because daddy went to harvard thats the ticket.They arent suing SU FC yet because i think they might have a son that goes there.

Comment

Haters are going to hate.
      Top 5 soccer players in the state at their position and age group.

go enjoy the big sky conference

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Max Hunter went to harvard thats the only reason his daughters got in.there are plenty of wealthy private prep school kids out there that are blasians with good grades...but. if you are a legacy kid because daddy went to harvard thats the ticket.They arent suing SU FC yet because i think they might have a son that goes there.
        You're sounding a bit unhinged. My advice is to just let it go bro. Maybe go outside and take a walk?

Comment

You sound jealous

Comment

Max, you need to take a breath and not respond to “the haters”. Derek Walker wouldn’t stoop.

Comment

Those minutes have dried up.

Comment

Mmm mmm

Comment

I can attest that there was a player in the 2002 who is black and was better that the Hunter kids at Reign , if any suing is going on she should be suing.

Comment

Can second this ⬇️

Comment

I can attest that there was a player in the 2002 who is black and was better that the Hunter kids at Reign , if any suing is going on she should be suing.
                      What exactly are you attesting to? That another black player was treated poorly? Or is this just another post attacking a 17-year old woman, who is playing at a high level, and what you're really saying is that she's "not that good"?

Comment

What exactly are you attesting to? That another black player was treated poorly? Or is this just another post attacking a 17-year old woman, who is playing at a high level, and what you're really saying is that she's "not that good"?
                        What I am attesting to is that there was another black player who was very talented and better by leaps and bounds, yet she was treated poorly and taunted by the Hunter parents themselves. I am sure I am not the only one who witnessed it and can attest to it. What is done in the dark she’ll come to light, it is just a matter of time.

Comment

What I am attesting to is that there was another black player who was very talented and better by leaps and bounds, yet she was treated poorly and taunted by the Hunter parents themselves. I am sure I am not the only one who witnessed it and can attest to it. What is done in the dark she’ll come to light, it is just a matter of time.
                          This can’t be true. That family can only be victims.

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post

what exactly are you attesting to? That another black player was treated poorly? Or is this just another post attacking a 17-year old woman, who is playing at a high level, and what you're really saying is that she's "not that good"?
                            raaaaaaccccccciiiiisssssttttttttt

Comment

raaaaaaccccccciiiiisssssttttttttt
                              Racist? Really? This whole thread is a joke as it relates to race. Kids of all origins and back grounds can be jerks. It is hard to hear that your kid was/is a jerk. Being a jerk never makes it ok for them to be on the receiving end of racism or sexism or any ism, but they could benefit from some feedback on how to be a decent teammate. I've seen the subjects of this thread bully teammates alone and in tandem. OFTEN - AND with support from their parents. It is a shame. Good for any kid who can get ahead using sport/or not. . . that's the point, right? Go conquer the world! But try to be a decent human.

Comment

This can’t be true. That family can only be victims.
                                you are most definitely NOT the only one who witnessed it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X