Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futsal

Any leads on where to do futsal in the seattle/Tacoma area? I feel the PNW lacks in futsal compared to other regions. Specifically for high school age players. Leagues or Trainings for higher level players.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Any leads on where to do futsal in the seattle/Tacoma area? I feel the PNW lacks in futsal compared to other regions. Specifically for high school age players. Leagues or Trainings for higher level players.
    There was a time, maybe 3-4 years ago where the futsal momentum was starting to pick up in the Seattle area. Perhaps Seattle could've been on the forefront of the movement in the US. There were multiple leagues around the Puget Sound and perhaps double that amount of futsal trainings offered.

Comment

Eagleclaw Futsal: https://www.eagleclawfc.org/futsal

Comment

Futsal had a bunch of momentum here until DA folded. It’s too bad.

Comment

You have to pay for gyms that compete with basketball. We need to convert more unused outdoor tennis courts into covered futsal court hybrids. Our weather kills us, but I’m sure we can find a solution. Unfortunately someone will try to make way to much money off of it and ruin it for everyone

Comment

In the before times, there was futsal on Friday nights at the Renton community center by the water park near 405/169 intersection. Is that no longer a thing?

Comment

You have to pay for gyms that compete with basketball. We need to convert more unused outdoor tennis courts into covered futsal court hybrids. Our weather kills us, but I’m sure we can find a solution. Unfortunately someone will try to make way to much money off of it and ruin it for everyone
              pavement is a killer, not a good surface

Comment

pavement is a killer, not a good surface
                Nope, completely wrong. Tennis courts are an excellent futsal surface.

Comment

Olympia has futsal leagues

Comment

Maybe this is partly why WA lags behind others… you can pay stupid amount for RCL or WPL and that’s all there is suckers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X