Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Troy’s son is a senior in college so his leaving the club early prevented him from nominating his son, who exactly is this so called son you are talking about?
    You think you are clever but you aren’t, you’re a vile dumb ***.
    So big mouth, why no response since my reply to your BS. Did you crawl back in your hole

Comment

So big mouth, why no response since my reply to your BS. Did you crawl back in your hole

Because he or she is a lying piece of crap and thought the innuendo was clever, it wasn’t clever, it was just nasty and another big lie

Comment

Player of the year or so called first or second team, for some names, it is just a joke. This is how coaches manipulate players and parents. Only the boys on that team know who deserves or does not deserve. Sick of manipulation.

Comment

Player of the year or so called first or second team, for some names, it is just a joke. This is how coaches manipulate players and parents. Only the boys on that team know who deserves or does not deserve. Sick of manipulation.
          Justi's sons are gone. Move on, time will tell if it works out better for them. I don't wish anything but the best for children, but the nonstop crying on here about it is nuts. If they are great players it will work out for them wherever they end up.
          In general, I am not a fan of the all-league teams. When every team seems to get a player on it, some hard choices are going to follow..

Comment

Justi's sons are gone. Move on, time will tell if it works out better for them. I don't wish anything but the best for children, but the nonstop crying on here about it is nuts. If they are great players it will work out for them wherever they end up.
            In general, I am not a fan of the all-league teams. When every team seems to get a player on it, some hard choices are going to follow..
            Hell Leo, this is exactly your tone. You obviously have some unhealthy preferences on 06 and 07 teams when picking the first team or player of the year.

Comment

Hell Leo, this is exactly your tone. You obviously have some unhealthy preferences on 06 and 07 teams when picking the first team or player of the year.
              Leo is right about all teams getting representation though.

I think it’s unnecessary to have these all conference teams and POY. Seems forced

Comment

As is Kolade! His older brother played 1 year for Bernie and left and so Kolade was also on list for retaliation.

Of course it will work out better for them, Bernie is coaching 07’s, the retaliation against her older son would also happen to her younger son, well,actually it already did since the managers son who only played 1/2 season was named POY.

It’s a joke, undeniable that either Carson or Kolade should have been POY.

Comment

The whole ECNL player of the year choices are laughable. Who even picks these things because its a joke. Has to be a buddy system.

Comment

As is Kolade! His older brother played 1 year for Bernie and left and so Kolade was also on list for retaliation.

Of course it will work out better for them, Bernie is coaching 07’s, the retaliation against her older son would also happen to her younger son, well,actually it already did since the managers son who only played 1/2 season was named POY.

It’s a joke, undeniable that either Carson or Kolade should have been POY.
                    Where did kolade end up?

Comment

The whole ECNL player of the year choices are laughable. Who even picks these things because its a joke. Has to be a buddy system.
                      Truly a joke. My son has close friends on this 07 team and many boys felt the same way. There is a midfielder who was recruited by Sounders Academy among the earlies during the pandemic but did not go partly because of Troy's persuasion. After pandemic and soccer games reopened, he played up for 06. When some of 07 boys left the team for Sounders, he came back to 07 in the middle of the season to help the team and Troy. After rejoining, he scored at least 1/3 of goals for the team as number #8 (as well as numerous assists). He is arguably one of the best midfielders but was put on the second team. Maybe Leo was not happy with him leaving 06 in the middle of the season and joining Troy and felt offended. He was kind of retaliated as well. But Leo was relying on him for the games though. LOL. What a drama!

Comment

Where did kolade end up?

Same place where his brother went, Arizona

Comment

Same place where his brother went, Arizona

Nope. He’s still in XF.

Comment

Somehow XF 07's are surviving without their MVP CM.

Comment

How many kids did Bernie take back from the sounders?

Comment

How many kids did Bernie take back from the sounders?
                                I think 2 at 07 - Ibi and Jiaqi? I am not sure if Patrick Dormah an 06 went back there or to another MLSNEXT club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X