Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

You must not be as tough as you think you are keyboard muscles. Otherwise you would have said who you were or who your kid is when you asked if I wanted to "meet up".

Catfish

I ain't Manti Te'o!

Will say, you are entertaining...

clown
    You are the clown wimp. What's the name of your kid fool?I want to beat you up wife abuser.

Comment

You are the clown wimp. What's the name of your kid fool?I want to beat you up wife abuser.
      Email me at crazyloco987321@gmail.com so that I can teach the wife abuser a lesson. Stop yelling at your kids.

Comment

Now...kiss.

Comment

Now...kiss.
          I will kiss him after I lick his blood.hahahaha

Mr.Loco

Comment

I can't wait for EPD to start.

Comment

How important is it to have a variety of club representation? If a player tries out and plays the same position as someone from their same club, will only one be selected?

Comment

How important is a variety of club representation? If a player tries out and plays the same position as someone from their same club, does epd prefer to select multiple clubs for the position vs. two from the same club?

Comment

How important is a variety of club representation? If a player tries out and plays the same position as someone from their same club, does epd prefer to select multiple clubs for the position vs. two from the same club?
                  The only club representation that matters to EPD, SDP, all the three-letter acronym groups locally is Seattle United. Other clubs are treated like pissants by comparison

Comment

EPD tries to get some representation from as many clubs as they can but not positionally like you are asking.

Comment

EPD wants to encourage clubs to promote and send kids, so they do try and provide representation from a wide swath- specially in the early years. With the giant number of kids accepted into the pool, it's pretty easy to do.

Kids do get missed in a two session tryout. But generally after the first 20-30 kids it's really a case of eeny, manny, miney, mo. This is where the actual EPD coach often gets accused of playing favoritism. But it ain't easy picking 50 kids out of 100 in two days.

Comment

The only club representation that matters to EPD, SDP, all the three-letter acronym groups locally is Seattle United. Other clubs are treated like pissants by comparison
                        SU is THE KING

Comment

Looks like a typo..XF is the KING

Comment

Why are SOME (maybe not all who knows ), but why are some XF anti EPD?

Comment

Why are SOME (maybe not all who knows ), but why are some XF anti EPD?
                              Because the EPD is rigged

Comment

We got an email saying the travel roster for January would be posted by 12PM today on the WYS website, but I can't find it. Anyone know if there is a secret spot to look that up or is it not posted yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X